What's new

Vapefest 2018

I’m hoping this wind and rain fucks off before Saturday and gets us back to warm weather

IMG_4112.jpg

26 degrees baby! Bring flip flops, sunscreen, shorts, a string tank top and have your bikini line waxed.

[emoji41]

Vape fest is one i have always wanted to go to so i could catch up with you lot on here, but affraid its to far to go on my own just in case [emoji17][emoji17][emoji17]

Vape fest is one i have always wanted to go to so i could catch up with you lot on here, but affraid its to far to go on my own just in case [emoji17][emoji17][emoji17]
Im going from London sat morning and coming back sat night bout 6-7ish as i cant find any digs that aren't like 150 a night. More than welcome to travel with me mate.

my digs cost me £10 for the weekend... both nights... buy a second hand tent on fleabay and come along.... the £280 notes you save can then be spent on vape goodies ;)

my digs cost me £10 for the weekend... both nights... buy a second hand tent on fleabay and come along.... the £280 notes you save can then be spent on vape goodies ;)
Look out for @daz_app camper van & pitch miles away [emoji23]. Seriously if you see it come & join us, be good to meet you [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom