What's new

Vapefest 2018

Still puzzles me how@daz_app can take crystal clear perfect photos at stupid o'clock in the morning drunk, yet all the photos in the tent look like they were taken on a potato camera by Rab C Nesbitt. The only way I know who's who is because I was there

Still puzzles me how@daz_app can take crystal clear perfect photos at stupid o'clock in the morning drunk, yet all the photos in the tent look like they were taken on a potato camera by Rab C Nesbitt. The only way I know who's who is because I was there

I think it’s because he’s taken them on his camera then played with the resolution?
Could be wrong there though.

Fuck it, so that's @Mawsley? 1 person I had to meet and was sat feet away and didn't introduce myself. [emoji852]

A big thanks to @ZT for introducing me to Firewater and letting me try the new secret sauce, honestly can't wait for that one. [emoji106][emoji6] it's good, damn good.

Convenient if you ask me [emoji23] his Photoshop skills are either brilliant or crap [emoji848]

Convenient if you ask me [emoji23] his Photoshop skills are either brilliant or crap [emoji848]

I think that in the case of photo 4 in the second post it’s possibly a good thing it’s blurred otherwise we’d have a birds eye view of what you ate for lunch on Friday getting loaded and ready for a Saturday AM departure [emoji23]

I think that in the case of photo 4 in the second post it’s possibly a good thing it’s blurred otherwise we’d have a birds eye view of what you ate for lunch on Friday getting loaded and ready for a Saturday AM departure [emoji23]
[emoji867][emoji867]

[emoji867][emoji867]

IMG_4137.JPG

Back
Top Bottom