What's new

Vapefly Brunhilde SBS Gunmetal

ZenAnarchi

Achiever
Even though I really love this mod, I almost never use it. It hurts to part with it, but such is life ;)

But so you know, I live in Norway and the shipping takes 5-10 days. It does cost me about £7-8 to send it without tracking. However, I will send it as a gift, and therefore no taxes or customs.

The mod is gunmetal and in excellent condition, except for some small, superficial scratches on the bottom.

Rrp was around £65. I’m asking for £38, including postage. PayPal only.

VG6AzhJ.jpg
xNb9dgA.jpg
sNl40Nw.jpg

Last edited:
Even though I really love this mod, I almost never use it. It hurts to part with it, but such is life ;)

But so you know, I live in Norway and the shipping takes 5-10 days. It does cost me about £7-8 to send it without tracking. However, I will send it as a gift, and therefore no taxes or customs.

The mod is gunmetal and in excellent condition, except for some small, superficial scratches on the bottom.

Rrp was around £65. I’m asking for £38, including postage. PayPal only.

CMyNkJH.jpg
Is the following picture a faithfull representation of the mod you have for sale ?
Your pictures make it look almost black
Screenshot_2023-09-30-18-58-14-617_com.android.chrome.jpg

Is the following picture a faithfull representation of the mod you have for sale ?
Your pictures make it look almost black
View attachment 334732
Yeah, the pics don’t really do the colour justice, but neither do their graphics. Actually, I think the mod’s shade of Gunmetal lies somewhere between the two.

Since I’m at my girlfriend’s, there’s not much I can do about it at the moment, but I’ll take some pics with better lighting and post them on Monday ;)

New pics that show the gunmetal colour better :) One pic next to my black college…

Does that help, @gary68 ? ;)

Back
Top Bottom