What's new

Vaper Expo (12th - 14th May)

I was planning on popping down, but we're away for a cheeky break in Gran Canaria.

@vapesmarter had such a good weekend he treated his good wife Liz to a meal out [emoji23]
IMG20230514130551.jpeg

Ended up being a great weekend, actually felt the most social Expo for quite a while, Ohm Zone definitely helping there as it’s where everyone congregated and just had a chat.

@nwhornet is owed more than a few beers for all his help on the stand this weekend and even helping us tear down at the end yesterday.

@red5 pleasure to see you again and have a catch up.

@Genghis Fogs Great to finally meet you and put a face to the name!

@dovpo_uk had an awesome stand. Thanks the the mods Andy, they are brilliant!

@vapesmarter was run off his feet all weekend and needed a bucket to mop up the drool, literally people pawing the glass cabinet at the mods. Even tried hiding under the table at one point…

4585C0F9-1EE3-46FF-A93E-6F744D9BD9F7.jpeg

Ohm Zone was packed full of smaller, UK juice companies, mod makers and coil makers. I could have spent a fortune but limited myself to abit of juice from Shytots.

Thanks to everyone though who nipped over for a chat, hopefully see some more faces in October.

Looking forward to October @Chris K mate but there's zero chance I'm wearing glitter hot pants/boob tube that Lizzie suggested :eek:

Back
Top Bottom