What's new

Vaper Expo (12th - 14th May)

Chris K

Vendor
Last few Expos I’ve started a thread of here looking for a show of hands of who is heading over so thought I’d keep it going. Usually arrange to meet up in the bar and catch up with fellow Apes over a very expensive pint (Though @nwhornet got them in last time).

Bit different for me and Lizzie this year as we have a stand so having to keep the bar time to a minimum.

That been said though, still like to catch up with the usual faces from here and we are only about 40ft from the bar….

7C650CA9-86E9-4CC0-B96C-7B9B4A60971C.jpeg

Though just a warning, we are sharing a stand with @vapesmarter who is taking many bits and pieces so you’ll have to have a will of iron to resist. I don’t have a will of iron, I’m going to be broke.

So if you’re heading to NEC this weekend, get your name down.

Was going to make the trip but the trains are a bit shit. West coast are on strike so it is 3 changes and over 2 hours each way so will probably pass.

Hope it goes well for you.

Was going to make the trip but the trains are a bit shit. West coast are on strike so it is 3 changes and over 2 hours each way so will probably pass.

Hope it goes well for you.

I was going to text you this week asking if you were there, not met up for a while. Have to get a beer organised some time soon.

I was going to text you this week asking if you were there, not met up for a while. Have to get a beer organised some time soon.

Yeah definitely. Will probably have to be a couple of weeks though as work etc has got me tied up a bit right now.

Yeah definitely. Will probably have to be a couple of weeks though as work etc has got me tied up a bit right now.

No problems mate.

Was up in Northumberland week before last, found a cracking little brewery on Hadrian’s Wall near Hexham.

https://www.twicebrewedbrewhouse.co.uk/

Range isn’t as great online as in the shop, brought back a case of a Raspberry Sour, was drinking it all week!

Back
Top Bottom