What's new

Newest ELiquid, RY4 Calamellus. Now Available.

I’ll bring you alittle treat to Expo…
No worries bud, like I said not bothered personally & POTV10 still gave discount. Thinking about it if the 3 offer is tied to a discount code some sites can't do 2 discounts on one purchase. Supergood has a similar problem if you try stacking codes.

No worries bud, like I said not bothered personally & POTV10 still gave discount. Thinking about it if the 3 offer is tied to a discount code some sites can't do 2 discounts on one purchase. Supergood has a similar problem if you try stacking codes.

No, ours won’t let us stack codes either but 3 for £12.99 is slightly better than 10% off, Site will automatically use the best discount. POTV10 will deduct from other items in the basket, just nothing that’s already discounted for multi buy.

Just received your RY4 Calamellus shortfill today and just wanted to say it’s excellent, very moreish ! Flavour profile is just like the description. Currently trying it in my stock Nautilus tank (Zelos mod) 0.7ohm mesh coil @ 17w, looking forward to trying out the Coria & Romulus in my RTA,s shortly

Just received your RY4 Calamellus shortfill today and just wanted to say it’s excellent, very moreish ! Flavour profile is just like the description. Currently trying it in my stock Nautilus tank (Zelos mod) 0.7ohm mesh coil @ 17w, looking forward to trying out the Coria & Romulus in my RTA,s shortly

Cheers! :)

Really glad you like it, been pretty popular since release.

Good to hear....Im that confident I will like it. it's coming with me to Spain in 3 weeks....7 weekish steep by then....woohooo

Back
Top Bottom