What's new

Newest ELiquid, RY4 Calamellus. Now Available.

Chris K

Vendor
Morning all,

Just a quick post to introduce our newest creation, RY4 Calamellus.

913988A9-2011-4C79-A0DF-79085E76591F.jpeg

I’d been asked a few times if I’d considered doing our own take on an RY4, sweet tobacco flavour so got to work. After a few weeks of getting the tobacco base just right it then needed the RY4 side of things. We added a smooth caramel, vanilla pod and just a hint of toasted almond.

AAC9D39D-8C80-40E0-B139-AA7C9FBD8761.jpeg

Knew it was right when I was scrapping the last ml out of the tester bottle!

Original plan was to release at Expo in May along side @vapesmarter but I may have jumped the gun slightly there!

Anyways, RY4 Calamellus is available now in 100ml, 50ml and 20ml Shortfill.

https://legioxvape.com/products/ry4-calamellus

2CC1BDF0-83FD-4B31-BC3D-3ECE1CEF2CFE.jpeg

As mentioned, I’m at Expo in May with an actual stand! Still seems weird to me, I’m a DIY Vaper with a stand at bleeding Expo. If any Apes are heading over, you’ll find me and Lizzie along side @vapesmarter in the Ohm Zone so come say hi, we are conveniently next to the bar so will trade ELiquid for Guinness (Hint, hint @nwhornet )

Thanks all.

Chris, Lizzie and Corey.

Last edited:
@Chris K I don't drink Guinnes and don't vape tobacco flavoured ejuice :D. Saying that there may well be an order coming in for this one as it's attracted some attention ;)

@Chris K I don't drink Guinnes and don't vape tobacco flavoured ejuice :D. Saying that there may well be an order coming in for this one as it's attracted some attention ;)

Going down pretty well so far, be plenty in the post on Monday morning.

The Guinness for Liquid offer applies to any flavour… though to be fair the pints cost more than juice!

Hi Chris. Not sure if I’m missing something but when I add 3x Calamellus 20ml to my basket the price stays at £16.47 rather than reducing to £12.99

Back
Top Bottom