What's new

The Flavorah Tobacco Lounge

maybe the chai will be difficult without actually including black tea. i think that is an intrinsic part of the flavour.

also if you drink chai with milk something to replicate that will be essential. it tastes very different if you try drinking a cup black.

Yeah there is that, I wasn't really trying to replicate it just make a similarly spiced tobacco.

But like you say it doesn't really taste anything like it.... I think it would probably easier just to use one of the spicier tobaccos.

Arabian already has a bit of spicy clove taste to me.

you might do okay with FA fresh cream. it doesn’t have any of that baby vomit/butter ingredient you do t get on with.

their vienna cream too but probs not for chai. it’s kind of like a patisserie cream

aye, for sure but then you do t want your chai eliquid to taste milky. it was the second part that struck me as weird 🤣

haha, I see.

I'm just not that keen in a vape... and it always seems to smell bad in the room, even if it tastes OK.

i think that is the baby sick flavour molecule. the FA ones might surprise you, not a trace of that in them at all.

or custard, can you manage custard? maybe a wee touch of custard might give you the creamy note you need.

i think that is the baby sick flavour molecule. the FA ones might surprise you, not a trace of that in them at all.

or custard, can you manage custard? maybe a wee touch of custard might give you the creamy note you need.

Nope, I binned it all... I even had the legendary V1 Vanilla custard, that doesn't have the puke taste, but it's still like gone off milk, or that nasty long life crap.

Back
Top Bottom