What's new

The Flavorah Tobacco Lounge

FA condensed milk would work but you’ll def not like that. it’s 1 drop in 60ml gear, and is like super condensed baby puke with rancid butter :)

FA condensed milk would work but you’ll def not like that. it’s 1 drop in 60ml gear, and is like super condensed baby puke with rancid butter :)

yummy :19:

I don't care anyway because this apple tobacco is well on the right track, I had to put it away before I vaped the whole 20ml.

i’ve always struggled with apple ever since i made a mix with too much FA fuji apple. it was like apple overload. i think it caused a taste bud aversion. no problem eating apples, but the idea of apple vapes is not good.

i’ve always struggled with apple ever since i made a mix with too much FA fuji apple. it was like apple overload. i think it caused a taste bud aversion. no problem eating apples, but the idea of apple vapes is not good.

I think that's something like what happened with me and cream, even creamy vanillas are a little suss for me now.

a bump for a bit of help/ideas/group mixing.

I've been really enjoying this lately... drinking loads of it to be honest.

View attachment 351437

I'm going to try and make a Chai tobacco (using what I have ideally)

Ingredients on the back of the box say

Black tea (which will be replaced with tobacco obviously)
Ginger (I have both FLV ginger and FLV ginger snap)
Cinnamon (I'll be 100% using FLV rich cinnamon here as I love that stuff)
Cardamon (which I don't have, did you say you had a cardamon @zouzounaki ? should I get some or just leave it out?)
Cloves (I have FLV clove, which is good)
Black pepper (I don't have any black pepper flavouring, maybe one of the tobaccos has a peppery note?)
Anise (I don't have anise but I wouldn't want it strong... I get a slight anise note from Cavendish, so I'll probably use that in it)

I also use milk and sugar in the tea, so maybe I'll add a vanilla or two too.

So presuming I use Cavendish as one of the tobaccos at say 0.5% what other tobaccos should I use with it, that would work both with the Cavendish and with all the spices?

Right now I'm thinking something like

FLV Cavendish
FLV Ginger Snap
FLV Ginger
FLV Rich Cinnamon
FLV Clove
FA Vanilla Tahiti
INW Shisha Vanilla

It's going to need more tobacco though.... any ideas? It seems obvious that I should add Arabian/Turkish or Oriental.. but as I'm adding in a lot of spices maybe I should go for something a little more straight?

Not sure, where to go really... I could just buy FLV Chai spice, but A: where's the fun in that? and B: this way I can adjust the individual spices.

Should I just mix the spices together first and get that somewhere right first?
You seen this.... https://www.rainbowvapes.co.uk/coll...ates-2/products/thai-chai-flavour-concentrate

I have it mate .... unfortunatly, whatever Thai chai is, it's very different from Indian Chai tea.

what I need probably is this, but I was just trying to do it with what I had first.

1711388881444.png

I might mess around with the thai chai a bit more though @Rickster ... it looks like it has black tea in it already, but when I tasted it solo I thought it was revolting. I might try a little in a tobacco and see what happens.

I might mess around with the thai chai a bit more though @Rickster ... it looks like it has black tea in it already, but when I tasted it solo I thought it was revolting. I might try a little in a tobacco and see what happens.

Aye when I saw the spiced tea flavours in it, I thought it might work for you on some level

it might be whatever they added to make it creamy that doesn’t agree with you. flv cream is full of that stuff you don’t like.

@Simon G, Solub Arome condensed milk is the dogs bollards of condensed milk, not sure where you can get it though. Not many places do SA now, Vapable do but dont have the condensed milk. I can go through my stash, I had heaps of the stuff, but it's ancient - must be at least 6 years old.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom