What's new

Vaper Expo May 22

Staying over Saturday night so probs both days. Sundays good for picking up bargains that exhibitors can't be arsed packing & taking home lol. Think this one will be fairly quiet, given peoples doubts about being in crowds. As long as you can make it to the bar area, you'll be fine (and get a good view of that Ashley ass, if she's mcing again this year :22:).

Staying over Saturday night so probs both days. Sundays good for picking up bargains that exhibitors can't be arsed packing & taking home lol. Think this one will be fairly quiet, given peoples doubts about being in crowds. As long as you can make it to the bar area, you'll be fine (and get a good view of that Ashley ass, if she's mcing again this year :22:).

All being well, hopefully catch you one of the days mate, have to see how everything plays out in next 4 weeks.

Think Lizzie may have something to say about that :56:

Gonna play the hunt the yellow hoodie game again :D Going for the socials & blag free @dovpo_uk goodies lol. If @OccultScientist has any XFL POTV T shirts, I'm sure a beer or three could see me & @tootingyoda don them for an hour or two. Nearly free advertising Toby, think about it :yourewelcome:. Time to blag some free tickets, gotta save beer tokens for their intended purpose.
Struggling tbh getting time off work. But if I do go I’m sure I can chuck you a free Dovpo sticker

All being well, hopefully catch you one of the days mate, have to see how everything plays out in next 4 weeks.

Think Lizzie may have something to say about that :56:

No more scrapping with squirrels/trees & you'll be golden. Tell Lizzie we'll look after you :D
homerwchair.gif

No more scrapping with squirrels/trees & you'll be golden. Tell Lizzie we'll look after you :D
View attachment 274001
This could well be me by the time expo is here. Still waiting for a date for a new hip op, and it's gradually getting worse [emoji26] Don't care really, I need a change of pace, and I'm only there for the social side anyways (fukdisposables).

This could well be me by the time expo is here. Still waiting for a date for a new hip op, and it's gradually getting worse [emoji26] Don't care really, I need a change of pace, and I'm only there for the social side anyways (fukdisposables).

Got a pair of crutches here if you get stuck :D. Defo the social side, maybe grab a bargain, ogle Ashleys bottom, have a beer & hopefully plenty of laughs.

Got a pair of crutches here if you get stuck :D. Defo the social side, maybe grab a bargain, ogle Ashleys bottom, have a beer & hopefully plenty of laughs.
I may have to take you up on the loan of the crutches mate. My doc think they'll compound the other problems I've developed (falling apart), but I suspect a full day walking around will about do me in, though I can manage propping up the bar [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom