What's new

VaperCaper - Shiny New Website

VaperCaper

Achiever
and I'm back.

After having a great time away in Australia and then running around like a headless chicken once I got home for a couple of weeks things are back to normal.

Over this weekend we took our website down for maintenance and upgrades, and it's finally 'finished' and open again.

There are still a few kinks we need to iron out, and we'll be adding more features over the next week or so. (so no not totally finished, but hey)

There's a page outlining the changes here. Essentially though we've changed to a more modern look and the top menu bar is now a pop out side bar. Our site looks and works much better on tablets and phones as well as desktops. Click the 3 lines icon in the top right corner of the homepage or the menu bar on other pages to pop out the side menu.

We'd love to hear feedback - either in this thread, or email us at [email protected].

In the next week once we've squashed the final couple of bugs we'll be adding an alternate card payment thingy, for people that prefer not to use paypal. Pic N Mix eLiquid pricing, and also an easy way to order custom made liquids.

The other big change that we've made is our discount codes. Nearly everyone used the 10% off code so we've scrapped it and baked it into all the standard prices for devices/batteries/tanks/heads etc. All the previous codes still work, but they now only apply to eLiquid purchases. So POTV10 instead of given 10% off everything now gives 10% off eLiquid.

We've also added a postage charge of £1 for orders that are less than £3. This means that 90+% of orders will still be free postage, and we can charge better prices for small items like MUJI cotton, instead of including postage in the base price.

More heads and a bunch of other stuff that we're out of stock are on order and should be here "soon" - and as we're revamping our product lines we'll be adding more of the older items to our clearance section soon.

We've restocked Vanilla Custard and Berry Cheesecake properly and I finally have time to get back to work on our new flavours which are very nearly almost ready, honest. I should even have more time to post here on POTV again :)

Looks good mate, are you aware when browsing your pricing is in USD ? However when you click on a product it's in £ sterling :p

Looks good mate, are you aware when browsing your pricing is in USD ? However when you click on a product it's in £ sterling :p

Which browser are you using?

That doesn't happen here in ie/firefox or chrome.

The pricing on the reviews widget is still in USD but if you browse the site here normally the prices listed on the vapercaper.co.uk/collections for example are all in £.

Which browser are you using?

That doesn't happen here in ie/firefox or chrome.

The pricing on the reviews widget is still in USD but if you browse the site here normally the prices listed on the vapercaper.co.uk/collections for example are all in £.

Chrome on Android, could well be my end

Looking good vapercaper! Often have a quick look on your website (especially with your great customer service) Looks nice and fresh!

Back
Top Bottom