What's new

Vaping biker reviews our DNA75 ETNA mod

julesvapes

Postman
well it has been a long time coming but here is the dean the vaping bikers review of our latest mod.

happy to answer any questions you may have

Cool looking and £75 for a mod with this chip makes it even more appealing. What are the dimensions/weight please?

Cool looking and £75 for a mod with this chip makes it even more appealing. What are the dimensions/weight please?
Sorry to take so long,

Weight
104g or 148 with battery (vtc5 Sony)

Height 104mm
Width 28mm
Depth 46mm

I watched this review the other night,
can I ask why the battery bay was designed the way it is, with having the connector a part of the detachable piece, with a single battery device surely it would of been easier and less stress on the connector, to have a traditional style removable battery door.
Unless your planning other battery attachment options

interesting device

Never been a fan of 3D printed stuff BUT I think you have done a very good job with the design on this mod, looks very ergonomic and can hold a very large tank (going by the video 25-26mm?) with no overhang.

The dual battery option looks appealing, will you end up producing those as an option?

Sorry to take so long,

Weight
104g or 148 with battery (vtc5 Sony)

Height 104mm
Width 28mm
Depth 46mm

Thank's for getting back to me.

It's a bit taller and heavier than I'd imagined a 3D printed single 18650 would be. That 510's gotta go somewhere and I like your compromise for ergonomics! @WaitFor1t88 's comment on the battery placement is a good one. I'm sure Dean said the dual 18650 upgrade had been shelved. Did he get this right? Personally I'm not fussed as long as a 26650 and all its DNA75 woes is avoided. It's a great device, amazing one for the money. Equally I'm a huge fan of the customisable options and that you've a proper website to provide them!

Back
Top Bottom