What's new

Vaping Causing Upset Stomach?

I used to be the same with ciggies. First smoke of the day would be quickly followed by a trip to the loo pretty sharpish. At least it kept me regular :)

I tend to find 24mg gives me the most evil smelling eye watering farts there that bad even the dogs leave the room, not sure if it's just me but i'm sure they have a hint of giggle gas in them as well.

I had no problems with high nictoine i just had problems with high pg so cut down pg and upped vg and it went well from there, first 2 or 3 weeks was a lot of bad\ reactions...

I tend to find 24mg gives me the most evil smelling eye watering farts there that bad even the dogs leave the room, not sure if it's just me but i'm sure they have a hint of giggle gas in them as well.

Could just be your sense of smell coming back and you've always been stinking lol.

I've noticed the same myself and so have others.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

what sort of pg/vg ratio do you find best? sorry i am new to this, i dont really have much idea how a low pg liquid would effect vaping, if at all?

what sort of pg/vg ratio do you find best? sorry i am new to this, i dont really have much idea how a low pg liquid would effect vaping, if at all?

PG carries flavour very well whereas VG produces more vapour and is sweeter.

I vape 80vg/20pg mostly as PG has several side effects that dont agree with me such as dry mouth, dry nose, heart burn... Basically youll have to try a lot and find the best for you. We can give you a bajillion suggestions, but at the end of the day, vaping and all its extra components can be 100% tailored to work the way you want it in the best form for you. and what works for you might not work for anyone else :)

PG carries flavour very well whereas VG produces more vapour and is sweeter.

I vape 80vg/20pg mostly as PG has several side effects that dont agree with me such as dry mouth, dry nose, heart burn... Basically youll have to try a lot and find the best for you. We can give you a bajillion suggestions, but at the end of the day, vaping and all its extra components can be 100% tailored to work the way you want it in the best form for you. and what works for you might not work for anyone else :)

Hi KulrMeStoopid any suggestions for me, ideally i need and prefer 100% vg as too much pg gives me bad reactions, but sadly 100% vg is blocking all my tanks or coils and tasting bad. so i changed mixes to about 60/40 vg/pg and tanks block and taste more or less ok now, but missing now the 100% vg, i even prefer the flavour of 100% vg. was wondering what better tanks/clearos/atomisers i could use ? aspire bdc? at moment i'm using protanks, iclear 16's and t3s's and iclear 30's, but they dont work with my 100% vg. What tanks can i try? Thanks again....

Hi KulrMeStoopid any suggestions for me, ideally i need and prefer 100% vg as too much pg gives me bad reactions, but sadly 100% vg is blocking all my tanks or coils and tasting bad. so i changed mixes to about 60/40 vg/pg and tanks block and taste more or less ok now, but missing now the 100% vg, i even prefer the flavour of 100% vg. was wondering what better tanks/clearos/atomisers i could use ? aspire bdc? at moment i'm using protanks, iclear 16's and t3s's and iclear 30's, but they dont work with my 100% vg. What tanks can i try? Thanks again....

DIY Rebuildables would probably be the only way to combat the thickness of VG. I am using a Kayfun from @vapeGeek and it seems to handle the heavier VG pretty well.

Mind you 100% VG juices only exist if the flavour base is carried in VG, which in 9 out 10 cases, they are in PG water or Alcohol. and of those 3, PG is the most popular carrier.

Once I add flavour to my nic base which IS 100% VG I end up with 80-90 VG content and 10-20 PG content depending on what I am making.

I didnt read through the whole thread but are the reactions mostly the dry mouth and skin? To combat the dry mouth and sore throat, kick your water intake up 2 fold than what it is normally, dry skin? Get this stuff called Doublebase Gel, works wonders for dry skin :)

and the stomach!! drink more milk :P that helps.. its the nicotine doing that, which could be from quitting smoking or the fact your getting nicotine in a cleaner form. Lower your nic content a wee bit and drink a bit of milk through out the day :)

Last edited:
stonedandhappy pretty sure it's the 24mg cos i been vapeing 12mg for a week and no stinky farts been on the 24 again for 2 days due to running out of the 12mg and stinking again lol.

I'm not worried about it though i love a good fart better out than in as the saying goes and the stinkier the better.

DIY Rebuildables would probably be the only way to combat the thickness of VG. I am using a Kayfun from @vapeGeek and it seems to handle the heavier VG pretty well.

Mind you 100% VG juices only exist if the flavour base is carried in VG, which in 9 out 10 cases, they are in PG water or Alcohol. and of those 3, PG is the most popular carrier.

Once I add flavour to my nic base which IS 100% VG I end up with 80-90 VG content and 10-20 PG content depending on what I am making.

I didnt read through the whole thread but are the reactions mostly the dry mouth and skin? To combat the dry mouth and sore throat, kick your water intake up 2 fold than what it is normally, dry skin? Get this stuff called Doublebase Gel, works wonders for dry skin :)

and the stomach!! drink more milk :P that helps.. its the nicotine doing that, which could be from quitting smoking or the fact your getting nicotine in a cleaner form. Lower your nic content a wee bit and drink a bit of milk through out the day :)

With high pg i get dry mouth dry lips and nose some breathlessness sometimes but that less these days thankfully but i find pg too harsh on throat and dont like throat hits also i prefer the cool mild vape of vg and find it goes down better with me. tried all different mixes 60/40 70/30 80/20 50/50 but REALLY like 100% vg which i usually get from waves of vapour and coolbreeze. don't have the time or skills or patience to build my own sorry. would a really good pre-made dripper do the job? failing that i'll just have to stick with around 60/40 vg/pg....:violin: yes i'm trying to drink more water and lip balm 24/7

Back
Top Bottom