Votes: 32 10.2%
  • Marginally worse

Votes: 5 1.6%
  • A lot worse

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Other (see post)

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters
When I had a cold as a smoker I was miserable, I honestly dont have negative affects from vaping?

I just didn't smoke and was miserable both ways. Currently have a cold and have found very little negative affect to me except not being able to taste the vape fully.

I quit with the help of my eGo and been hooked on vaping ever since.

I used to smoke a pack every two days, felt real dry. Like I had been sitting next to a campfire for an hour breathing in the smoke. When I switched I immediately just handed off the rest of my pack to a buddy that smoked. Vaped from that day on, the taste, ohh the taste! Cherry has and always will be my favorite. And I puffed in my office while all the others had to carry the burden of going outside in the freezing cold and puff their cigs. My boss loved it said "You smell like a walking air freshener!" In a good way. So point in context I feel better, breath better, full sense of flavor, and found an enjoyable hobby that appeals to me.

I smoked for 20 years. I could not walk a block without breathing heavy. I started vaping and and after one month my lungs had become so clear. I actually have become more active and now I go to the gym often and really get to enjoy life without being sluggish. I smell great and I'll never go back to analogs it's a wrap

My wife says I'm snoring less.
Although I have started coughing up lumps. I'm hoping that's just my cilia starting to work again (two months into vaping)

My wife says I'm snoring less.
Although I have started coughing up lumps. I'm hoping that's just my cilia starting to work again (two months into vaping)

Yep, that sounds about right, it will last a few weeks depending on how much you smoked for how long...

Been off the fags now for a couple of weeks and just vaping. I can seriously tell a difference with my breathing, especially in the morning when I was waking up and coughing my guts up

I used to wheeze, especially when lying down in bed. that cleared up quickly.

I don't do the smokers 'occasional' cough. in fact I rarely cough now

I do suffer from apnoea and shortness of breath when pushing myself, but that's my own fault for being a fatty!!

Vaping changed my life, I stop smoking a month ago, 15 years I smoked. I love the hobbie. I will never stop Vaping! Kick ash and vape on!

After I started vaping about 3 weeks ago, I can actually run without being crippled! I stated couch to 5k just before I stated vaping and the improvement was incredible.

Back
Top Bottom