Votes: 32 10.2%
  • Marginally worse

Votes: 5 1.6%
  • A lot worse

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Other (see post)

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters
Mostly i have seen a number of improvements. One really big one was in the winter where going into the cold from the warm house would send me into a coughing fit, that has stopped entirely. Less shortness of breath and obviously no lingering coughs anymore.

Only problem i see is the drying out can get onto my chest and trigger allergies off. not too sure how it works but if i am not careful then i have to pop allergy tablets before too long after vaping but combined with the season we are in its not too big of a surpise

Most definately improved, I was diagnosed with Asthma early in 2013 and I made the switch from analogue to vaping and since then after extensive medication and tests and what not, i am no longer using any of my medication and even my consultant said that the vaping has helped me quicken my recovery to a state where i no longer need steroids or any medication on a daily basis.

Still get wheezy in the mornings and need a toot from my ventolin but a 90% improvement from when I smoked rollies.

Having worked in the building trade since 1978 and also for heating engineers I have lungs which contain various types of asbestos notably blue asbestos. Since going full time vaping (in January this year) I've hardly coughed since, which is somewhat surprising and dare I say not quite right. The biggest improvement has been the lack of wheezing overnight and in the mornings, my chest used to rattle like crazy, the noises were perverted.

Yes I definately feel improved health all over. My favourite improvement is no longer caughing up wads of lung butter. I know this is a disgusting term but all you ex long term smokers will all know what I mean.

Yes I definately feel improved health all over. My favourite improvement is no longer caughing up wads of lung butter. I know this is a disgusting term but all you ex long term smokers will all know what I mean.

Lung butter, arrrgh!

I've been wondering, wouldn't it be funny if the newer trend of vaping high VG juices was leaving a coating of an oily yet absorbable lubricant on your throat and lungs that actually benefitted them?

For instance, imagine if vaping actually became a cure for asthma, so sufferers who have never even smoked cigarettes could still benefit from vaping?

I know I'm just wishful thinking here, but seeing as we are constantly having "we don't know enough about vaping yet" rammed down our throats, who actually knows that it isn't beneficial for some things?

Lung butter, arrrgh!

I've been wondering, wouldn't it be funny if the newer trend of vaping high VG juices was leaving a coating of an oily yet absorbable lubricant on your throat and lungs that actually benefitted them?

For instance, imagine if vaping actually became a cure for asthma, so sufferers who have never even smoked cigarettes could still benefit from vaping?

I know I'm just wishful thinking here, but seeing as we are constantly having "we don't know enough about vaping yet" rammed down our throats, who actually knows that it isn't beneficial for some things?

Nothing wrong with wishful thinking :5: Personally I would be happy if vaping had no physical effects whatsoever. If however I was going to get into this wishful thinking mularky, I would like to see lasers shooting out my eyeballs as a direct result of multiple sub ohm vapes of Red Astaire. Then I could evaporate the next Corsa Hotrod that cuts me up when I am driving my car :16:
I was under the impression that asthma sufferers should stay away from vaping ?

Nothing wrong with wishful thinking :5: Personally I would be happy if vaping had no physical effects whatsoever. If however I was going to get into this wishful thinking mularky, I would like to see lasers shooting out my eyeballs as a direct result of multiple sub ohm vapes of Red Astaire. Then I could evaporate the next Corsa Hotrod that cuts me up when I am driving my car :16:

Hehe, our cat is having radioactive iodine treatment in hospital, I asked if they could give her laser eyes at the same time :D

I think general consensus is asthma sufferers can tolerate vaping more than smoking, but quite rightly they are probably better steering clear of everything.

Hehe, our cat is having radioactive iodine treatment in hospital, I asked if they could give her laser eyes at the same time :D

I think general consensus is asthma sufferers can tolerate vaping more than smoking, but quite rightly they are probably better steering clear of everything.

Cat with LASER EYES, that's F~~king brilliant. and I thought I was the only mad bas~~rd on the planet :D:D:D

Like this one my little baby ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1439325742.966141.jpg

Back
Top Bottom