• Marginally worse

Votes: 5 1.6%
  • A lot worse

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Other (see post)

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters
Like this one my little baby View attachment 60327

No, I am typing about the corsas with an exhaust big enough to put a babies head in (not that I put babies heads in exhausts when I am not having a wee vape :18: ) They also have wheels way to big for the car and tyres with sidewalls no thicker than a rizla, and their owners and their other halfs names on a sun visor.

I've been 100% vaping, with no morning cigs, for about a week now & to be honest pretty much feel utter shite

Tired, down, uninterested & just lacking my usual humph, haven't been able to face the gym this week or anything

I drink loads of water, eat well, sleep well, hit the gym 3 times a week & take multi vits & fish oil everyday

Is this normal? Crap clearing my system?

I'm not voting yet as I wanna give it a bit more time but I honestly thought I'd feel better than this :(

Whoever voted for the "worse" option, care to give some explanations? Just interesting.

Personally I haven't noticed any improvements but can say without a doubt that it has NOT gotten worse. I've only been off cigarettes for 7-8 months and I still use tobacco with my wee..erhm, herbal medicine on occasion so I'm not expecting any great results

That wasn't me incase you were wondering, but yeah, I'd like to hear the reasons too

I didn't have anyone specific in mind by the way. But reading your post, I'm not surprised that you don't feel better yet. The first months or so I actually felt worse because all the crap was clearning out of my system (still in process I think). One thing that I really did notice is the sense of smell, it improved a lot. Other than that, not much change (i cough less, but that's about it).

I didn't have anyone specific in mind by the way. But reading your post, I'm not surprised that you don't feel better yet. The first months or so I actually felt worse because all the crap was clearning out of my system (still in process I think). One thing that I really did notice is the sense of smell, it improved a lot. Other than that, not much change (i cough less, but that's about it).

:)

Oh for sure I've noticed improvements, mainly not smelling like an ashtray, stained fingers, the usual. My sense of smell & taste was good anyway & never really had a cough, apart from the morning after a drinking session where I'd get through 40 tabs. "Blood flow" in certain areas has picked up too ;) I'm hoping my skin will improve with that over the coming weeks

I just feel awful, cant be bothered & want to sleep all the time, I'll just have to ride it out

I'll see how the gym is tonight, I've not been all week but I'll see if there's any improvements in my breathing

I quit smoking for a year before picking the horrible habit back up not too long ago, but over that period my body had never felt clearer, no more wheezing or shortness of breath and I was even putting weight on (I'm a 10st 21y/o, troublesome I know), I've had problems with my back after having a lacerated liver a couple of years ago and smoking for me personally seems to irritate it and cause me a lot more aching than when I wasn't smoking as well!

Beans

Vastly improved - after smoking for over half my life with a break for a couple of years in the middle (can't believe I started again) - just couldn't stop this time round.
But it was coming to the point where I was struggling for breathe during the slightest bit of exercise/activity.
I'm on the fence about health risks associated with vaping but I do know that it's less of an impact on me than smoking 20 a day like it used to.
12 months ago the thought of running for a bus wasn't an option but now no problem.

I smoked since 1971, 9 years old, and never had a day without since then! The past 15 years I was buying 2/3 packs of 24 Royals every day so smoking 48 to 55 a day. I started vaping in 2012 but dual fuelled it for nearly 2 years. I've now been off the smoking for 15 months so I should have a few things improve.
Taste and Smell haven't improved a lot but I have some Paralysis on one side and it affects my face and tongue, I assume the receptors are a bit buggered there. Throat wise I'm not happy. Around a year or so now there's been a growth in my epiglottis, I'm waiting a biopsy to be sure if it's cancer or not. The paralysis effects my sinus and means I can only "Mouth Breathe" with a nostril that wont open to breathe in, so I get a really distressing dry mouth and throat all the time,have to carry liquid everywhere I go for that.
Lungs? I am asthmatic and the last lung function test I did was as good as a Non-Smoker, I AM a non smoker, Dammit!
I have a lot of, serious, Health problems dating back from 1996, Coma with brain injuries, and I am certain that a few things I hoped would improve are being held off by the other problems.
The state I was in and getting deeper into would have seen me either Dead by now or, at least,wishing I was Dead.

the Undertaker can switch his engine off for a while yet.

I was a heavy smoker for 19 of the 31 years ive been on this world, i developed chronic asthma and was reliant on 3 different inhalers almost non stop. Go up or down a flight of stairs? Thats an asthma attack! Within 5 months of taking up vapeing my lungs cleared so much i was no longer classed as asthmatic. Now 4 years on my breathing is better then it ever was.. Shame my back didnt get the "im healthy" memo.. Bastarding thing has properly given up on me this year

Back
Top Bottom