What's new

Vaping scene in China?

silk186

Achiever
I will be going to China in a few weeks. Does anyone know what the market/scene in like? Does it have better availability and prices? I've scene some threads where people have ordered items from China so it got me thinking as it seems prices in the UK are higher than in Canada and the US. It also helps that they won't be restricted to 2ml tanks and 10ml shots.

I think China is a bit of a vapers paradise. It is where 90% of the products are made and it is arguably where vaping was invented.
I hope someone here has visited so they can give us some first hand experience. :p

I frequently visit China so I know what it can be like. It you don't know what you want you can be overwhelmed by a flood of choices and sellers that either don't know anything, don't care, or will happily cheat you. If you know what you are doing, it can be a buyers paradise.

My city has just the other day started direct flights to Beijing. I've wanted to go for years.

Does anyone know what its like? I frequently go there and know what its like. :hmm:

Does anyone know what its like? I frequently go there and know what its like. :hmm:
Perhaps I wasn't very clear...

I frequently go to China, but only just started vaping. When I last visited, less than a year ago, I only say a couple of people vaping and I didn't notice any vaping products in shopping malls. As I didn't vape I wasn't really looking for them either.

I'm not asking what China is like, I'm asking about the vaping market, product availability, pricing and the quality and selection of juices.

I frequently go to China, but only just started vaping. When I last visited, less than a year ago, I only say a couple of people vaping and I didn't notice any vaping products in shopping malls. As I didn't vape I wasn't really looking for them either.

I'm not asking what China is like, I'm asking about the vaping market, product availability, pricing and the quality and selection of juices.
I rarely miss an opportunity like that, can't help myself :18:
Yeah guessed it was the new thing. Too good to pass up though ;)

I've never been, but from what I gather 99.99% of vaping products manufactured in China are sold outside China. China is still very much a smoking country even within vaping companies.

Yes, the smoking culture will be hard to break as it is a part of social interactions, including weddings and introductions.

I was wondering if it is the case the vaping products are manufactured almost exclusively for foreign brands that lack a local presence based on a quick search on taobao and JD. If a few of the major brands were based in China than those would be the ones I would be looking at in terms of availability and pricing.

Back
Top Bottom