What's new

Vaping with Vic...what's the story ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get dragging this up :18:

I tried messaging you, @Miss Pepper, before I posted this.

Politely observed the, "Don't leave messages on my message board" notice...

Could not for the life of me see a "Message" link...

Even tried clicking on your face.........:lilmonkey2:

Take the tread down, really, I was a lazy barsteward for not searching it first, soz.

@Hamish McTaxi I normally click on my face (top right corner), the envelope, then new message. But I work off my phone's browser and it may be different off a PC etc :D

Nah, single malt this time of night bud, but I understand that the firewater can send you injuns a bit crazy... :ape1:

Appreciate the linky, :)2

There's some great posts from the boss man Junglist in that thread. I've just been reading it again.

I have nothing but respect for @junglist even when I've got PM's to give me a bollocking, he's always fair. :D

The message on my profile is to stop people posting on it when they want to speak with me, drives me batty :banghead:

@Hamish McTaxi I normally click on my face (top right corner), the envelope, then new message. But I work off my phone's browser and it may be different off a PC etc :D

On a PC, it's kind of the same... just click on your face to the left of the post and then hit 'start conversation'

Now that I have your attention, and just ftr, when does a new member stop being a new member ?

Just feel that baby Hamish has grown up a wee bit, and may wish to change into his teenage avatar, if that's OK ?

Now that I have your attention, and just ftr, when does a new member stop being a new member ?

Just feel that baby Hamish has grown up a wee bit, and may wish to change into his teenage avatar, if that's OK ?

224 posts, that's well past a 'new member' .... that's more posts than some reviewers that have been here for years. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom