What's new

Vaporesso Gen 80S Kit

RichieRich

Achiever
Morning all

I have up for grabs, Vaporesso Gen 80S Kit in Silver.

You can read the review on this kit here: https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...and-gen-200-mod-kits-community-review.212207/

This is a great little mod, and the very good iTank.

This is a non-TPD package, and comes with the 5ml, and 8ml glasses for the iTank :2thumbsup:
I will also include 3 new mesh coils to get you started (0.2, 0.4, and the new 0.5). No battery included due to postage restrictions, this device takes an 18650 cell (20A or higher).

4.jpg

I don't use this much lately, as i use the Gen 200 more, so would like someone else to have a go.

Usual POTV format, Names on a list please, If you break the list, please fix it :)
18+, UK Entries Only.

This will be drawn in 2 weeks, say, 31st July, to get some entries in

1. Bob
2. Joe
etc

also if no one minds - an entry for my old mom !
1. Social Misfit
2. Jee
3. Silverback01

and thanks for the chance :)

1. Social Misfit
2. Jee
3. Silverback01
4. phatbhoy

And my very grateful thx for the opportunity

Hi RichieRich :)

Nice giveaway and thanks for the opportunity :thumbup: 80W Single 18650 Mods are my cup of tea.

1. Social Misfit
2. Jee
3. Silverback01
4. phatbhoy
5. scottish-jim

Good luck everyone :)

Morning all

I have up for grabs, Vaporesso Gen 80S Kit in Silver.

You can read the review on this kit here: https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...and-gen-200-mod-kits-community-review.212207/

This is a great little mod, and the very good iTank.

This is a non-TPD package, and comes with the 5ml, and 8ml glasses for the iTank :2thumbsup:
I will also include 3 new mesh coils to get you started (0.2, 0.4, and the new 0.5). No battery included due to postage restrictions, this device takes an 18650 cell (20A or higher).

View attachment 282073

I don't use this much lately, as i use the Gen 200 more, so would like someone else to have a go.

Usual POTV format, Names on a list please, If you break the list, please fix it :)
18+, UK Entries Only.

This will be drawn in 2 weeks, say, 31st July, to get some entries in

1. Bob
2. Joe
etc

@Vaporesso aren't going to be happy with you...

Nice giveaway though, if I didn't already have one and two Gen 200's I'd be all over it.

Good luck to the winner, it's a top kit.

1. Social Misfit
2. Jee
3. Silverback01
4. phatbhoy
5. scottish-jim
6.samwich
You might want to check your spelling in title lmao xx @RichieRich thank you for the chance xx

Back
Top Bottom