What's new

Vaporesso luxe XR max battery issues

Mutley1

Legend
Well my white version of the vaporesso luxe XR max stays on 100% battery level even after using it for half a day using smrt coil at 37w, I charge it via my lappy with supplied lead & after a quick Google it seems its a common issue so not impressed as its fairly new & other than this it was a great device [emoji22]
Screenshot_20231030_191341.jpeg
Screenshot_20231030_191353.jpeg

Thanks for posting, I haven`t needed to charge mine yet but personally if I can tell when it needs charging and it cuts off when fully charged I`m not really bothered. It shouldn`t be so though

Thanks for posting, I haven`t needed to charge mine yet but personally if I can tell when it needs charging and it cuts off when fully charged I`m not really bothered. It shouldn`t be so though
This has really put me off vaporesso though, I took a few more drags then it just tumbled down too 77 percent [emoji22]
IMG_20231030_194002.jpeg

Last edited:
Can't say I've noticed this on mine, but Im a low watt vaper, Im guessing here but think the chip may struggle at times with high wattage, then settle.
It's cheap, they prob make them in the 10's of thousands.... and as usual not really tested in the real world for any length of time.
It's great though.

Mine was charged to 66% when I got it and it`s on 46% after 57 puffs @ 45 watts, I dont want to charge it yet being a lipo.

Mine does the same. I haven’t noticed bad battery life as a whole but it’s pretty annoying not knowing where you’re up to.

Can't say I've noticed this on mine, but Im a low watt vaper, Im guessing here but think the chip may struggle at times with high wattage, then settle.
It's cheap, they prob make them in the 10's of thousands.... and as usual not really tested in the real world for any length of time.
It's great though.

i think you are probally right ive been using my blue version with 0.8 coils & 50/50 liquid with no issues so will just use this white for that as well .

Mine does the same. I haven’t noticed bad battery life as a whole but it’s pretty annoying not knowing where you’re up to.

damn, well after reading what @Rickster said it prolly makes sense, for know im just going use it for mtl & 50/50 salts & the 0.8 coils at 15 w for out walking the dogs & so on as i didnt want my stubbies getting damaged while out, not happy about it but hey ho it is wat it is

damn, well after reading what @Rickster said it prolly makes sense, for know im just going use it for mtl & 50/50 salts & the 0.8 coils at 15 w for out walking the dogs & so on as i didnt want my stubbies getting damaged while out, not happy about it but hey ho it is wat it is
Yeah I agree with you, not bad as a back up but I tend to avoid taking it out if it’s a long trip as I can’t trust it!

Back
Top Bottom