What's new

Vaporesso Luxe XR Max

ViperVapeUK

Postman
Been using the Vaporesso luxe for a good 8 months, really like the XR pod upgrade where you can change they coils rather than the whole pod.

Long story short, took it away on holiday and day 2 the device would only work when plugged in. Which was inconvenient carrying a battery back around and cable, so I did the unthinkable and bought a disposable.

A day goes past, and it’s working again, can only think the heat reduced the thickness of the juice and must have leaked into the device and then dried it’s self out so I was back using that. Panicked and ordered the new Luxe Max for when I got home.

A really nice upgrade and the battery life seems to be pretty mental. Using MTL pod, full charge, Vaped it all evening, 187 puffs according to the counter on it…and I’m currently still at 100%. Madness.

The kit has arrived with a DTL and RDL pod in the pack but put a new MTL pod in so it’s only running at 11v but wow, the upgrade really is impressive with a much bigger battery (2800mAh) and more options to play with including an LED display. Really pleased and so far I highly recommend, at this rate I won’t need to charge for a week. And for £30,

Attachments

• IMG_7619.jpeg
    IMG_7619.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 37
I've had mine for a couple of weeks, and i'm very impressed with it. Not many pods can give you a choice of vape from MTL to DTL.

Looks a great bit of kit may look into this as a purchuse especially catering to so many different styles of vaping

Looks a great bit of kit may look into this as a purchuse especially catering to so many different styles of vaping
You need to buy a MTL pod separately as the kit only comes with the RDL and DTL pods.

Mine gets daily (and probably most) use, got loads of PnP compatible coils from various setups that are working great with it. Best pod device I’ve used.

I’ve been waiting since the 25th may for mine to arrive, although l fear if l want to try it l’ll have buy another.

One en route, need a quick nae hassle grab n go, thing that swung it was the coils and decent battery life, everything is shit unless you have decent coils.
So ordered the mtl pod with 0.8hm coils....in the real world (not reviewers yoo toob nonsense) what's the watts at with em coils?

Back
Top Bottom