What's new

Vaporesso Orca Solo Plus

I only got mine this morning, and I've taken it everywhere since. As I'm a bit sensitive to PG. my eldest will be reporting on the MTL, coils and use.
It's a big upgrade from the last Orca, in my view. The .6 coils give great flavour and enough vapour to keep most happy. With the AFC wide open you get a nice vape thats presently warm. Stepping the AFC down, decreases vapour but doesn't heavily affect flavour.

Looking a build quality. Everything fits nicely, with reasonably smooth threads and no mismatches at junctions. Though only time will tell,but the paint seems thick and of good quality. Even the micro USB fits snugly.
The fire button is of the clicking type, with nice feel. It fires every time, no matter how small an area you apply pressure to. My only comment is, for my sausage fingers, it's a tad small.

it all come packed in a nice box. With a refreshingly full set or safety warnings and the basic instructions on operation. You also get. .6 mesh and a 1.6 ohm wire coil, a spare tank glass and a nice braided micro USB cable.

it's hard to figure how you could get a better stealth or starter mod/ tank at the asking price.

All in all, after only a few hours. Nice one Innokin.

Oops, Vaporesso even.

I only got mine this morning, and I've taken it everywhere since. As I'm a bit sensitive to PG. my eldest will be reporting on the MTL, coils and use.
It's a big upgrade from the last Orca, in my view. The .6 coils give great flavour and enough vapour to keep most happy. With the AFC wide open you get a nice vape thats presently warm. Stepping the AFC down, decreases vapour but doesn't heavily affect flavour.

Looking a build quality. Everything fits nicely, with reasonably smooth threads and no mismatches at junctions. Though only time will tell,but the paint seems thick and of good quality. Even the micro USB fits snugly.
The fire button is of the clicking type, with nice feel. It fires every time, no matter how small an area you apply pressure to. My only comment is, for my sausage fingers, it's a tad small.

it all come packed in a nice box. With a refreshingly full set or safety warnings and the basic instructions on operation. You also get. .6 mesh and a 1.6 ohm wire coil, a spare tank glass and a nice braided micro USB cable.

it's hard to figure how you could get a better stealth or starter mod/ tank at the asking price.

All in all, after only a few hours. Nice one Vaporesso.:imstupid
This is the thing with the New stuff. Particularly the vaporesso gear. I actually wouldn't recommend most bother looking into rebuildable tanks as the difference between a sub twenty quid aio and top end mtl airy mtl tank is so small it's really not worth spending huge amounts of money as the return is now minimal.
the dry hit prevention here is what always impresses me.

Thanks guys for the reviews and your thoughs, always good to read them and especially nice when there a multiple perspectives

Cheers my lovelies!!

All in all, after only a few hours. Nice one Vaporesso.:imstupid
Mine came with a 0.6 mesh and a 1.3ohm ccell coil. Have they changed the smaller coil. They sometimes adjust the spec prior to release.
The original sample pm 80 had no airflow restriction included.

Back
Top Bottom