What's new

Vaporesso....Osmall & Target PM80

Hi apes & apettes!

Just to let you know i should be receiving these items next week to review.

Im very excited to be honest, its been a while since i have done a review so going to kick it off with The Target PM80 and the Osmall Kit.

Fingers crossed they meet my expectations, i have read some good things so i hope they are good!

Thank you @Vaporesso

DeeDee

Thanks Rew. When i do load it please feel free to add your feedback too, the more the merrier. Be good to get back into a bit of dtl with the target pm80, got so much juice to use up haha

Won't be able to comment on DL coils as that's not for me, but I do have the rba with my order. Will maybe try some of the Voopoo PNP coils also

Sneak peak at my Target PM80. Will start using this tomorrow, love the look and feel.

I will be loading up the review of the Osmall hopefully Wednesday and then the PM80 the week after.

20200322_222136.jpg

Sneak peak at my Target PM80. Will start using this tomorrow, love the look and feel.

I will be loading up the review of the Osmall hopefully Wednesday and then the PM80 the week after.

View attachment 213692

It is a lovely little device. Not sure the Voopoo RBA is quite right for me in there. Hoping the new Vaporesso coils arrive soon.

Hi apes & apettes!

Just to let you know i should be receiving these items next week to review.

Im very excited to be honest, its been a while since i have done a review so going to kick it off with The Target PM80 and the Osmall Kit.

Fingers crossed they meet my expectations, i have read some good things so i hope they are good!

Thank you @Vaporesso

DeeDee
Will look forward to reading your reviews Deedee

It is a lovely little device. Not sure the Voopoo RBA is quite right for me in there. Hoping the new Vaporesso coils arrive soon.
Hi Rew

Thats a shame. Yeah hopefully, Think u would like the Osmall, perfect for you when gardening.

Vaoresso are sending me the new coils and rba as soon as they're able. Looking forward to seeing it in mt l action.
been using the osmall with some element 555 nic salt over the weekend. Surprisingly good. Can hold it my gob while working like a Churchill, lol.
waiting for the other guy's to stick review's up before I weigh in.

Back
Top Bottom