What's new

variants and vaccines

Stick 10 people on a desert island with no way off for two years.

Give them enough food and water for all of them for one year only.

How many people will be alive at the end of the two years?

It's human nature.
I'm guessing 4.
The Liberal types that are not able to survive without a waitrose or starbucks and are incapable of violence will perish very quickly. [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji23]

I'm guessing 4.
The Liberal types that are not able to survive without a waitrose or starbucks and are incapable of violence will perish very quickly. [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji23]
That's the acid test, isn't it ............ and the point where you discover the difference between 'non-violent' and 'incapable of violence'. :16: ;)

Shall we stick @zouzounaki and @StrawberryRipple on an island for a couple of days and see who survives? My money’s on Mr Ripple, I suspect Zou would meet his demise being smacked round the head with a triple 18650 mod… :hmm:

That's the acid test, isn't it ............ and the point where you discover the difference between 'non-violent' and 'incapable of violence'. :16: ;)
.[emoji16]
Screenshot_20210629-185423_Facebook.jpeg

I have no problem destroying or killing anything/one if it has a purpose. Not sure I'd do it for fun ! I'm not a psycho [emoji38] [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom