What's new

variants and vaccines

Well you never know do you. Each situation is different [emoji6] [emoji23]
Thinking about it, I'm not sure what really qualifies as 'violence'? I'd kill something to eat it, I would (and do) kill things to put them out of their misery ...... but I'm a tree-hugging hippy at heart and try to be as quick and painless as possible. ;)

Feck me @vapesmarter, I've just realised ................ unless the vaccine/variant turns us nasty, this one went REALLY off topic!! :18::18:

Thinking about it, I'm not sure what really qualifies as 'violence'? I'd kill something to eat it, I would (and do) kill things to put them out of their misery ...... but I'm a tree-hugging hippy at heart and try to be as quick and painless as possible. ;)
Killing animals for food is not violence though is it. It's survival. You don't think you could kill a person then !? In the right situation ;)

Killing animals for food is not violence though is it. It's survival. You don't think you could kill a person then !? In the right situation ;)
Honestly? I've a horrible feeling I could, in a violent situation - I'm reactive ........... I suspect most of us could ............... I just really, really hope I'm never in that situation.

Honestly? I've a horrible feeling I could, in a violent situation - I'm reactive ........... I suspect most of us could ............... I just really, really hope I'm never in that situation.
Yes, I too think most could do that with some obvious exceptions. Planned is a different matter. It takes a certain type to be comfortable with it otherwise mental issues can arise at a later date.

Back
Top Bottom