What's new

Vendor Discount Codes

I've updated a few of the vendors with our personal discount codes :D

Alba Vapours code not working I had to use another one :frown-new:

Alba Vapours code not working I had to use another one :frown-new:
Did you try it in caps and lower case? I just used it like Saturday and it was fine. If you put it in uppercase mad it doesn't work...always try lower case

Did you try it in caps and lower case? I just used it like Saturday and it was fine. If you put it in uppercase mad it doesn't work...always try lower case

Ah good to know for future ref i think i just did it in upercase *dohhh* :shame:

Hi, hope this is the right place to put this, I have just set up www.thevapingshed.co.uk , it's only a small site but we'll be adding more products as often as possible when we can source them at decent prices. Anyway I have set up a discount code of 15% off, code is POTV15.

Happy Vaping

Hi, hope this is the right place to put this, I have just set up www.thevapingshed.co.uk , it's only a small site but we'll be adding more products as often as possible when we can source them at decent prices. Anyway I have set up a discount code of 15% off, code is POTV15.

Happy Vaping

Hi there, thanks for posting, since you are a vendor, I will have to set you up, please read our rules regarding vendors, located here.

Please PM OccultScientist to get your banner and discount added to our main PoTV Discount page located at the top of the forum.

Welcome to the planet!

Back
Top Bottom