What's new

More OLD SKOOL E-liquids! Wick Liquor Now in Stock! Also discount this weekend.

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
5c1321de-6a3a-146a-4af9-ab0b13b7f9ce.png

More OLD SKOOL E-liquids! Wick Liquor Now in Stock! Also 15% off this weekend.
As part of our massive updates and enormous influx of stock - we are pleased to announce a new corner to our website we are working on - Old Stool corner, we already have Five Pawns as mentioned in the Last Newsletter - This week we have the Excellent UK Brand Wick Liquor for you!

Uk Made Wick Liquor Vape Juice, An old established brand of bespoke unique E-liquids. With Dessert, Fruit and Candy Flavours. A popular vape brand back in the day and still popular today. This is Craft E-liquid, mixed with care and precision. Supplying Vape Juice in many flavour types in both Shortfill E-liquid and 10ml Nic Salt Vape Juice. Wick Liquor are one of the Old Guard.

Also this weekend - a discount code! use code "WICKWOO" at checkout for 15% Off Most E-liquids until Sunday Midnight.

6c0cef32-ba7b-392d-58f2-202c24821651.jpg
Wick Liquor Juice Co.
Uk Made Wick Liquor Vape Juice, An old established brand of bespoke unique E-liquids. With Dessert, Fruit and Candy Flavours. A popular vape brand back in the day and still popular today. This is Craft E-liquid, mixed with care and precision. Supplying Vape Juice in many flavour types in both Shortfill E-liquid and 10ml Nic Salt Vape Juice. Wick Liquor are one of the Old Guard.

Particular Favourites of mine are : Deja Voodoo - Coconut Husk and Sugar Cane and Carnival - Glazed Dough Rings and Sugar Cane.

This company cover a wide range of flavours like In fruits and Desserts, and are for the 10ml Nic Salts 50/50 VG/PG great for MTL Devices, POD and Starter Kits. and 70/30 For the Shortfill - Ideal For Sub-Ohm devices such as the Geek Vape Z Sub Ohm Tank.

All New Vape Deals

Many thanks!

The Manabush Team​

Intrigued to try some of the Five Pawns juice. With them being 50/50 already, what’s the way of getting them to 12mg??? I have some of my own pixie juice in both PG & VG. Cheers.

Intrigued to try some of the Five Pawns juice. With them being 50/50 already, what’s the way of getting them to 12mg??? I have some of my own pixie juice in both PG & VG. Cheers.
Pm sent :)

Back
Top Bottom