What's new

Review Vern's Vapes

no pleeeeaaaseeeeeeeeeee not him.

OK, my hands, let me sort this out. I do long finger nails because I dont bite them, my bnrother does, he is older than me and I always looked at his hands and thought "yuck". So they grow and then I cut them, then they grow and I cut them, wtf am I meant to do???? lol. I also play guitar, so some long fingernails helps because I finger pick an awful lot.

One of my first videos my nails were a bit long, even I thought so, and some chaps on yourtube thought, after all that effort I went through to make the video and talk to them that the best they could do was "your nails are gross", when actually, for a girl, they wouldve been stunning! So I made a joke I was a girl and herewith the legend started...from youtube to ukvapers to fasttech...is this a boy...is this a girl...?? rumours spread of my internet fame, and discussions were held in dark rooms? Is it Veronica or Laverne?

I thought this was a tad bit humorous, so now I dont appear on camera. Maybe I will one day, but for now I am happy to perpetuate the myth of that guy girl with the long nails. Pah, haters gonna hate.

This is me
new_2.jpg

Hello.

hyped to death, didnt deliver. Wouldnt have minded nicking one of those posters at the bus stops though, they were awesome. Except I'm not a thief

Back
Top Bottom