What's new

VG/PG Ratio Question

Xinte

Postman
In my quest to find the hit I get from the Juul, I have been mixing for quite some time with La Tabbacceria Golden Virginia extract, I have been using 70% VG/30%PG Freebase and high nic in PG to make 24mg strength, the result is pretty good but I'm still not getting the "hit" I get from the Juul, which keeps me on the damned Juul, albeit not as much. I emailed the guy I get my DIY supplies from and he suggested either changing my base to 70%PG/30%VG Frrebase or upping my Nicotine strength to 30% and using nic salts , Now I'm totally confused as I know that Juul is 24mg nic salt. I need to completely knock the Juul on the head as the price is disgusting but I need to be able to replicate as I'm so scared of going back to my 70 cig a day habit, tia

From reading what other vapers have wrote regarding replicating this that or tother, it invariably ends in disappointment because vaping is not smoking, IME you have to retrain your brain into enjoying something that you can fool it into thinking is a replacement, from what you`ve written I would say you`re 3 parts there, make a few tweaks but you know that to jack it all in and go back to smoking would be the most stupid idea.
If vaping is leaving you unsatisfied increase the nic content for a while, if it`s throat hit you`re missing buy some zero nic juice and add your own freebase nic at a ratio that gives you back what you`re missing.
When I started vaping I tried different tobacco juices but soon realised that it wasn`t the tobacco taste I was missing, it was the smoke so I switched to something so diametrically opposed to tobacco that my brain didn`t make the connection to smoking and fortunately it worked for me and I haven`t had a ciggie in over a dozen years.

From reading what other vapers have wrote regarding replicating this that or tother, it invariably ends in disappointment because vaping is not smoking, IME you have to retrain your brain into enjoying something that you can fool it into thinking is a replacement, from what you`ve written I would say you`re 3 parts there, make a few tweaks but you know that to jack it all in and go back to smoking would be the most stupid idea.
If vaping is leaving you unsatisfied increase the nic content for a while, if it`s throat hit you`re missing buy some zero nic juice and add your own freebase nic at a ratio that gives you back what you`re missing.
When I started vaping I tried different tobacco juices but soon realised that it wasn`t the tobacco taste I was missing, it was the smoke so I switched to something so diametrically opposed to tobacco that my brain didn`t make the connection to smoking and fortunately it worked for me and I haven`t had a ciggie in over a dozen years.
Thanks for your reply, at this stage I feel I'm way beyond missing smoking, it's been 8 months since I started vaping and I got off my 70 a day smoking habit with Juul because it satisfied my nicotine cravings and gave me a "hit", however it's just not sustainable financially to carry on with the Juul, so as I've found a flavour I like, it's just finding the right DIY mix to give me the nic hit I crave

A higher PG ratio will certainly help with the hit for you. Also a higher PG nicotine ratio. You can also buy Flavour Art Flash concentrate. People used to use that for a stronger throat hit. It's an additive that increases the hit. Never tried it myself but it is out there.

A higher PG ratio will certainly help with the hit for you. Also a higher PG nicotine ratio. You can also buy Flavour Art Flash concentrate. People used to use that for a stronger throat hit. It's an additive that increases the hit. Never tried it myself but it is out there.
Thank you Gitchy for your suggestions, I will explore the Flash concentrate

Back
Top Bottom