What's new

VG

Mitch2471

Postman
For years I’ve using VG from a company called Classikool. I settled on them after buying from multiple sources & finding that the vast majority of suppliers were selling watered down VG. The VG from classikool is thick & gloopy as VG should be.

Anyway, they have unfortunately closed doors so I am on the look out for another supplier.

I’ve bought a few concentrates from darkstar before & I have seen them recommended on here a few times so I ordered a litre of their VG, amazingly cheap I mite add. It arrived today & to me it looks like (surprise surprise) watered down VG.

Does anyone on here know of any suppliers in the UK who do actually sell good quality thick gloopy VG?

Thanks peeps

I've not heard of that company before, is it this one.

Vapable is a vendor some recommend on here.

never heard of that compony before so cant comment on what they supply but theres plenty of suppliers in the uk.
post 6 but you will have to search each website POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers
vapable, nom nomz, elfc, chefs, lubrisolve and many more to chose from.

also take into account we have just started summer (at last) and the heat in my room is 31c so heat can thin out vg a bit.

I've not heard of that company before, is it this one.

Vapable is a vendor some recommend on here.
Yes that is the one. Their website is still live but their checkout is disabled because they are closing down. I know they are probably not on the forums list but I've had consistently goodd VG from them.

never heard of that compony before so cant comment on what they supply but theres plenty of suppliers in the uk.
post 6 but you will have to search each website POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers
vapable, nom nomz, elfc, chefs, lubrisolve and many more to chose from.

also take into account we have just started summer (at last) and the heat in my room is 31c so heat can thin out vg a bit.
I've conpared the Darkstar VG to what I have left of the VG I usually get. Both at room temperature. There is noticeable difference in consistency.
I've heard of all the suppliers you mentioned. Ideally I'm trying to avoid having to buy samples from multiple different suppliers so I'm looking for a recommendation of a tried & tested by somone (no offence meant to anyone) who has been mixing for a while & knows the difference between VG & watered down VG.

Last edited:
cant help then as only used darkstar, vapable and nom nomz and all seem the same to me.

For years I’ve using VG from a company called Classikool. I settled on them after buying from multiple sources & finding that the vast majority of suppliers were selling watered down VG. The VG from classikool is thick & gloopy as VG should be.

Anyway, they have unfortunately closed doors so I am on the look out for another supplier.

I’ve bought a few concentrates from darkstar before & I have seen them recommended on here a few times so I ordered a litre of their VG, amazingly cheap I mite add. It arrived today & to me it looks like (surprise surprise) watered down VG.

Does anyone on here know of any suppliers in the UK who do actually sell good quality thick gloopy VG?

Thanks peeps
i always use too use Darkstar, but when i need VG now i use Vapable & had no issues , this stuff aint watered down & i keep mine in a mini fridge

I have been mixing my own e liquid since 2017 and have used most brands mentioned above except for Darkstar. Lubrisolve, NomNomz, Nic Hub and Vapable are all very similar and they have all been consistently good. I also keep my VG and PG in the fridge because it can go off, VG faster than PG.

Back
Top Bottom