What's new

VG

Thanks for all the suggestions. I also store all my nic, flavours, & base in a fridge. I guess I am going to have to get a few sample bottles in. I did notice that Vapable stock their own VG & they also sell what they class as premium VG 'Crystal Flavour Labs VG'. Has anyone tried it?

For years I’ve using VG from a company called Classikool. I settled on them after buying from multiple sources & finding that the vast majority of suppliers were selling watered down VG. The VG from classikool is thick & gloopy as VG should be.

Anyway, they have unfortunately closed doors so I am on the look out for another supplier.

I’ve bought a few concentrates from darkstar before & I have seen them recommended on here a few times so I ordered a litre of their VG, amazingly cheap I mite add. It arrived today & to me it looks like (surprise surprise) watered down VG.

Does anyone on here know of any suppliers in the UK who do actually sell good quality thick gloopy VG?

Thanks peeps

Can you weigh 10mls of this thick gloopy stuff, then weigh your samples from other places?

I have been mixing my own e liquid since 2017 and have used most brands mentioned above except for Darkstar. Lubrisolve, NomNomz, Nic Hub and Vapable are all very similar and they have all been consistently good. I also keep my VG and PG in the fridge because it can go off, VG faster than PG.
OK... and the base of this statement is....? They both are pretty stable in the room temperature? For VG, 2 years lifetime for temperature under 100F:
VG.png

while for PG indeed, the degradation depends from temperature, but I would say the impact is negligible unless we are talking about years:
PG stability.png

??
Of course, story is different if we would add nicotine but it is the nicotine itself what degrades, not the glycol/glycerine?

i always store these items at room temperature and never had a problem.

i wonder if the op could just adjust their ratio to compensate for the “watered down” vg? unless they are using it for some other pastime for which “gloopiness” is an essential characteristic :)

If it's for personal use then just use it!!! Can't understand why some people are so anal about mixing juice. If you like it vape it if you don't then bin it.

Back
Top Bottom