What's new

Vi Rod

• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 54254

I swithered where to post about this device, but plumped on here cos at 1000mAh you'd be mental to try to DTL it.

What's it's selling point and main benefit?

For the power it holds I get around 170 puffs out it, which is fine for an out and about thing where you'd usually carry some kind of pod.

It's small, lightweight and has the same chip as the Vi Class, so it's excellent for TC. While not cylindrical the drip tip is very comfortable.

As well as being able to buy pods for it, with the addition of a base plate (sold separately) you can also use any dotmod compatible tank in it.

I've been using mine for the last few days and can say it's well worth considering for a pocket-friendly vape when you're out.

IMG_3717.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Forgot to mention, ecigone are selling them at just £14,

You picked one up @stuartd ?

Thought about it but after having the vi class and not keeping it long I didn't bother in the end. It kinda sucks you need the adaptor if you want to use a rebuildable tank but the new vi class coming out doesnt need it why not do that in the first place or include the adaptor then they might have sold more but I guess they will make more money with a v2

I heard the new Vi Class just changes the internal body to black rather than white.

That's kinda why I bought the DotAIO Lite tbh.

Had a few dotaio's good mods. never the v2 till now got one on the way for a out and about mod don't want to take the dearer ones outside anymore. to many idiots about were I live lol.

Never tried the v1, didn't appeal, the v2 is excellent though.

Back
Top Bottom