What's new

Voodoo Club

This Voodoo wool is great , No mess when trimming holds tons of juice. Not great in my Igo-w's as it is that thick (like me) it blocks the air holes, so needs to be worked into shape. Over all I would say bring on the 2mm. Still using original piece as well rinse add new flavour off I go. :2thumbsup:

This Voodoo wool is great , No mess when trimming holds tons of juice. Not great in my Igo-w's as it is that thick (like me) it blocks the air holes, so needs to be worked into shape. Over all I would say bring on the 2mm. Still using original piece as well rinse add new flavour off I go. :2thumbsup:

You can sort of roll it a bit thinner by hand. I've been using the 4mm voodoo in a AGI in drip mode and its all sorts of good. Rolling it also makes the tube form in the centre.

Roll it roll it :)

You can sort of roll it a bit thinner by hand. I've been using the 4mm voodoo in a AGI in drip mode and its all sorts of good. Rolling it also makes the tube form in the centre.

Roll it roll it :)

Top stuff, I have some ideas so I will have a go in the morning.

I'm thinking "squonk" device created from a tiny dripper I drilled through the coil plate as the air holes in the cap were so far up towards the driptip as to be useless.All I'll need do is a)find my box of spares from my fuel-powered planes & hope they still contain the little brass/copper fuel-pipe fixings & that the hole I drilled isn't to large for the fuel-pipe fixings not to be a push fit.It won't make for a portable device,but will allow me to sit in one place for much longer as I'll not need keep getting up to refill the genesis type atty. :)

Back
Top Bottom