What's new

Voopoo Argus Pro or something else ?

Pips Man

Postman
I guess this ticks all my boxes as Im looking for a MTL pod system that has a rebuildable deck (pnp rba), usb c charging with a built in battery and is pocket friendly.
Also I’ve noticed if I order from China I get the 4.5ml pod vs the 2ml TPD Uk pod.

I’d hate to have buyer’s remorse since I’ve been out of the loop for a while.
Is Voopoo a reputable brand or would you recommend a alternative pod system ?

Last edited:
The drip tip looks too wide for MTL. They have a compatible MTL pod, but it is only 2ml on all markets (and it is not compatible with the RBA coil).

Last edited:
I have the voopoo argus 40w pod kit and i really like it.I use the 1.0 pnp coil with it and thats also good,no complaints whatsoever.

Thanks lads, been doing some crawling through the billet forum.
Seems like I’m leaning towards the Pulse Mini AIO.

Thanks lads, been doing some crawling through the billet forum.
Seems like I’m leaning towards the Pulse Mini AIO.
I picked one up a few weeks ago, have no complaints. It’s lightweight, has an adjustable pin, the chip/tc isn’t the worst I’ve tried, and you can get panels for the square button from MK Mods. I tried the rba even though I almost never rdl, and it wasn’t half bad. Great for out and about, and if you’re clumsy or empty your tank into it, just buy another piece of plastic. That sounded rather cynical :18: You can get it with or without the rba.

zJVs1kO.jpg

I picked one up a few weeks ago, have no complaints. It’s lightweight, has an adjustable pin, the chip/tc isn’t the worst I’ve tried, and you can get panels for the square button from MK Mods. I tried the rba even though I almost never rdl, and it wasn’t half bad. Great for out and about, and if you’re clumsy or empty your tank into it, just buy another piece of plastic. That sounded rather cynical :18: You can get it with or without the rba.

zJVs1kO.jpg

Currently trying to find the cheapest price to order from right now!
Sweet what bridge are you running ?

Currently trying to find the cheapest price to order from right now!
Sweet what bridge are you running ?
Firstly, they’re available in China for about £40, but if you can’t wait, ecigone has/had them.
Secondly, the bridge in the photo is the Ether, which I rather like, surprisingly. But I’ve used my Dope clone pretty much nonstop since I got it. My rotation is Pioneer Insider, Evl Alien, and the Dope. All with their smallest airflow pins, just so you understand it’s mtl :D

Edit: I must add that all three were purchased with the help of all the knowledgeable chaps here!

Last edited:
Firstly, they’re available in China for about £40, but if you can’t wait, ecigone has/had them.
Secondly, the bridge in the photo is the Ether, which I rather like, surprisingly. But I’ve used my Dope clone pretty much nonstop since I got it. My rotation is Pioneer Insider, Evl Alien, and the Dope. All with their smallest airflow pins, just so you understand it’s mtl :D

Edit: I must add that all three were purchased with the help of all the knowledgeable chaps here!

Thanks lad

Back
Top Bottom