What's new

Voopoo Drag what batteries?

BradersN

Postman
I'm seeing so many answers through a search and can't come to a conclusion of what ones to order.

Thinking 25rs but what about 30qs? Then there's the vtcas so yh any other users know what ones to go for?

Thank you

Personally I would go for the vct5a and its all I use at the minute as I do think they are the best 18650 on the market but depending on what wattage your gonna be running you could use 30Q's to get a little extra battery life

Cheers..Not sure what wattage just yet looking for batteries that will safely let me use up to 150 if needed. I doubt would use 150 but just in case maybe highest will be 120-130

VTC5A are what I use in mine usually don't go above 85w but have blasted it on full power a few times without problems if your on a tight budget nothing wrong with Samsung 25r either :)

upto 75w per battery (as long as i'm not continually pushing 75w) i go for 30Q's

Whenever i am unsure on batteries i just ask @fogstar, shortly before i order from him

I still say talk to @conanthewarrior because you have more than one option he will explain it better than i ever would be able to and after talking to him you would understand batteries so much more better so it's an education in itself he won't mind you messaging him he loves talking to people.

Will you be using the full 157W all the time, or just pushing to this every now and then?

I spoke to Mooch a while back about the best batteries for mods, after discussing with someone else if the VTC5A was worth buying over something like the 30Q.

If you will be vaping under say 120W most of the time, you will be better off with the Samsung 30Q, LG HG2 or Sony VTC6. They still give more capacity than the 25R, or even VTC5A even when pushed to 75W per cell the way we use 18650's, under high amp loads in regulated mods. His response actually was for up to 75W per battery, one of the 3000MAH, 20A batteries are usually the best choice.

If you are intending on running it constantly at full power, the VTC5A would be a better choice for ultimate safety, but even then it is only 157W so unless you are chain vaping you won't need them . The LG HB series won't be worth it, these are best when you are really, really pushing things.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom