What's new

Voopoo Vinci

my vinci is kaputt now,
all ok this morning then would vape once then it auto shut down, 5 clicks back on and vape once and off again, switched tops, still same, battery at 100%
now it's stuck on the intro screen and won't switch off or on!
can honestly say this is the worst vaper i've bought for problems even though it gave a good vape when working,
i also bought the adaptor which i never got to use

my vinci is kaputt now,
all ok this morning then would vape once then it auto shut down, 5 clicks back on and vape once and off again, switched tops, still same, battery at 100%
now it's stuck on the intro screen and won't switch off or on!
can honestly say this is the worst vaper i've bought for problems even though it gave a good vape when working,
i also bought the adaptor which i never got to use
I think it's Achilles heel has been the seepy coils.
Caused all kinds of issue's. I'd moan that we said this needed sorting on release but as China has been pretty much shut since release its a bit harsh to criticise what they've not had time to sort.
If it's any help the vaporesso pm 80 raised the bar quality wise, flavour wise and cell size plus it doesnt seep. If your looking to replace it I'd definitely recommend one.

I think it's Achilles heel has been the seepy coils.
Caused all kinds of issue's. I'd moan that we said this needed sorting on release but as China has been pretty much shut since release its a bit harsh to criticise what they've not had time to sort.
If it's any help the vaporesso pm 80 raised the bar quality wise, flavour wise and cell size plus it doesnt seep. If your looking to replace it I'd definitely recommend one.

Took alittle peek at the PM80 just now, looks very nice and Vaporesso generally well put together.

Do they only do 0.2 and 0.3 coils though? Can't seem to find any others.

Took alittle peek at the PM80 just now, looks very nice and Vaporesso generally well put together.

Do they only do 0.2 and 0.3 coils though? Can't seem to find any others.
Sadly yes so far.
Again I think the roll out has been slowed due to circumstances but due to the fact they've added airflow restrictions to the production model's hints at higher ohm coils to come.
Mrs kid doesn't rate the 0.2ohm as highly as the 0.3ohm and she runs it at 13w despite the 30w plus rating with amazing flavour and life.
I will e-mail them know they're back to work and see if they can confirm further coils. I did get a hint that an rba will be on the way.

Sadly yes so far.
Again I think the roll out has been slowed due to circumstances but due to the fact they've added airflow restrictions to the production model's hints at higher ohm coils to come.
Mrs kid doesn't rate the 0.2ohm as highly as the 0.3ohm and she runs it at 13w despite the 30w plus rating with amazing flavour and life.
I will e-mail them know they're back to work and see if they can confirm further coils. I did get a hint that an rba will be on the way.

Thanks for that mate.

Think I'll hang fire until higher resistance coils start popping up.

i'd just bought a pair of the 5ml tops, which obviously would last longer as lesser lifting of the bung to fill up,
they didn't seem to leak that much either compared to the 2ml tops, all seemed great until it packed in with a power error this morning,
i've ended up going to totally wicked and buying a slider hellfire, i'd had 1 before and ok and my back up vape isn't too good now so needed asap
will look at that above later as i'll probably try to have my new 1 as my back up eventually

Back
Top Bottom