What's new

VTbox200 **SOLD**

I would buy this (I bought @philTBA 's last one) but I'm saving for expo. Just a note to say that if you buy from Phil you will get exactly what is described and top notch service! [emoji106]

I could be wrong, but I think that has the wrong connector on it. @philTBA will be able to confirm.

Wrong conecter, (needs to be a female Deans), and there's no dimensions with that cell, so no idea if it would even fit. :) The nano techs are the only cell I could find (at a useable mAh for a 200w mod) that fitted the space.
(I spent 2 full days hunting Turnigy/Zippy web sites. :D)

I really want to buy this, fell in love with this mod when I saw a guy in redjuice using one back last year (he had the red and black one, which I think looks better), can just about stretch to the cost of the device, but trying to buy the battery will be a stretch too far I think, plus having looked through the prep thread I'm really not confident doing that with a lipo.

Wrong conecter, (needs to be a female Deans), and there's no dimensions with that cell, so no idea if it would even fit. :) The nano techs are the only cell I could find (at a useable mAh for a 200w mod) that fitted the space.
(I spent 2 full days hunting Turnigy/Zippy web sites. :D)
OK, I've just checked the battery from my HCigar VT 200 against the VTbox200 and it will fit easily, however you would need to replace the connector with a female Deans one or buy this - See important edit below
Since the Hcigar battery is slightly narrower there should be enough space to fit it with no trouble...

IMPORTANT EDIT - Having checked more closely (Actually opening my eyes this time) it's an XT30 plug on the HCigar battery, there is no adapter available at the moment. But you can buy the connectors and either replace the connector in the mod or replace the connector on the battery. My personal preference would be to replace the one on the mod.

Deans Connector (T shape): http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idproduct=81850
XT30 Connector: http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/...for_30A_Continuous_Applications_5_Pairs_.html

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom