What's new

Wanted: Timesvape Heavy Hitter Mech

C.J

Hi All

Unsure if i posted this in the correct area or not but im after a Heavy Hitter Mod and cannot source one for the life of me. Can anyone point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Great thanks , ill take a look have you ordered with them before are they reliable/trustworthy

Great thanks , ill take a look have you ordered with them before are they reliable/trustworthy

I've only ordered once from them - and it was a few years ago now so I'm a bit hazy on detail, but I got my order delivered without any problems. I think it took around two weeks which was sort of average for Chinese sites at the time.

Doris is a sweetheart, ordered from 2F many times.

I've ordered from them before, you just have a little wait before it arrives that's all.

Hi All

Unsure if i posted this in the correct area or not but im after a Heavy Hitter Mod and cannot source one for the life of me. Can anyone point me in the right direction.

Thanks
legionofvapers.com have them in stock for £44.99 but only in copper or brass if any good to you i have used this company many times myself always a very good service.

I have a black one on copper and can confirm the copper does hit hard, dunno how the brass will be though.

Back
Top Bottom