What's new

Hazard RTA

Jacobus

Hi
Just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction for coils. I have bought quite a few but the build deck doesnt offer a lot of leeway given the post limitations

The work well in it...

1714483549475.png
1714483569957.png
1714483584667.png

I should have mention DTL 🤔
for the Hazard, which is described as "Accurate atomization space for reliable MTL & RDL vaping"? OK...

then use this one:
And enjoy the candle effect.

Hi
Just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction for coils. I have bought quite a few but the build deck doesnt offer a lot of leeway given the post limitations
Wicked wires UK do some small MTL Clapton's and there cheap and I order about 20 sets at a time so end up with 40 single coils, they come out at .70 and there bloody amazing.

I have there MTL staple and it's amazing but it's so hard to find nowadays. Do you know where I can get some. Ni80 is what I use.

I get them from Vaping101 but not sure if they're in stock at the moment. I use the Ni80 too, not a fan of SS.

Wicked wires UK do some small MTL Clapton's and there cheap and I order about 20 sets at a time so end up with 40 single coils, they come out at .70 and there bloody amazing.

I'll have to check these out, cheers!

I get them from Vaping101 but not sure if they're in stock at the moment. I use the Ni80 too, not a fan of SS.

I'll have to check these out, cheers!
That's where I got my last one from, but no longer in stock. I even phoned them and they are not sure if they are coming back. But wicked wires UK is your man.

That's where I got my last one from, but no longer in stock. I even phoned them and they are not sure if they are coming back. But wicked wires UK is your man.

Nice one!

Vandy Vape Superfine MTL Claptons are good too if you can find them. Perfect for RBAs.

Back
Top Bottom