What's new

Across vapes Hazard RTA/RBA

Moses

Postman
I have recently got the hazard rta and for some strange reason I can't use it as a rta as if doesn't seem to get a reading on any one of my mods. It's perfectly fine as a rba in a Boro, but when it comes to using it in the RTA tank I get nothing. Has anyone had similar happen to them or know how I can resolve it please.

Thank you for the recommendation but unfortunately I dont have the ability to post in that thread yet.

there’s a thread where someone was compiling a list of the RBAs that don’t work in it. it seems like a bit of a limited and over complicated device to me. a bit pointless.

there’s a thread where someone was compiling a list of the RBAs that don’t work in it. it seems like a bit of a limited and over complicated device to me. a bit pointless.

Zenanarchi posted the link but moses can't get on it for some reason. Though the hazard is nice it can be a pain to get a rba working in it but the rba itself is rather good

Yeah it's a little decent RBA. I never really bothered with the tank as I have plenty of other RTAs anyway.

Zenanarchi posted the link but moses can't get on it for some reason. Though the hazard is nice it can be a pain to get a rba working in it but the rba itself is rather good

aye, i’m sure it is but it’s more the whole package that seems pointless to me. the idea of a dual purpose tank/bb attie. most folk with a bb who want to use a regular attie are bound to already have several, if you see what i mean.

aye, i’m sure it is but it’s more the whole package that seems pointless to me. the idea of a dual purpose tank/bb attie. most folk with a bb who want to use a regular attie are bound to already have several, if you see what i mean.

Iam like that plenty rba's and only two rta's which I don't realy use now since getting boro mods but a rta is very handy at times

Iam like that plenty rba's and only two rta's which I don't realy use now since getting boro mods but a rta is very handy at times

aye but you’ve already got two that are less hassle as their rba isn’t in your bb.

Back
Top Bottom