What's new

Across vapes Hazard RTA/RBA

Sorry to be a pain, I still can't get the rba to work in the rta, could some one explain to me in laymen's terms how I can try and get it to work please. I've tried all my mods and nothing is working. The rba works fine in a Boro tank. Please help as I would like to give it a go in the rta tank.

Afraid this may be a production fault in your case. The only possible explanation I can arrive at is that there is a poor connection between the positive pin on the rba and the deck/base. There is a copper pin inside the base which sticks up, and that has to have good contact with the bottom of the rba. It’s the tank base that I suspect is faulty…don’t know what other explanation could fit ;)

From experience, this is absolutely a possibility. I have two Aspire 9th tanks which takes both coils and builds. The 9th’s build deck fits into the base in a similar manner to the Hazard, and one of the two tanks won’t register the build deck (which is terribly frustrating). So you may have the same issue :56:

Afraid this may be a production fault in your case. The only possible explanation I can arrive at is that there is a poor connection between the positive pin on the rba and the deck/base. There is a copper pin inside the base which sticks up, and that has to have good contact with the bottom of the rba. It’s the tank base that I suspect is faulty…don’t know what other explanation could fit ;)

From experience, this is absolutely a possibility. I have two Aspire 9th tanks which takes both coils and builds. The 9th’s build deck fits into the base in a similar manner to the Hazard, and one of the two tanks won’t register the build deck (which is terribly frustrating). So you may have the same issue :56:
I was thinking this but hoping it wasn't the case as this is my second hazard as the first one was also faulty.

Just out of curiosity, have you tried unscrewing the airflow pin a turn or two? To see if it then makes contact with the base pin?

Just out of curiosity, have you tried unscrewing the airflow pin a turn or two? To see if it then makes contact with the base pin?
On the rba? No I don't think I have. I'm going to have one more fiddle with it.

Back
Top Bottom