What's new

Wednesday 6th may vape meet nottingham

Sorry Miss Pepper. .. just copied and pasted from an old thread as can't remember the tags of all the local vapers... would be great to see you again at some point but obviously won't be for an evening type event...

@Me

What?

No one tagged you so I thought I would

Don't you reckon that means they didn't want me there?

Well, yes, but I thought it would be funny to tag you anyway, get your hopes up and then find everyone else went to a different pub

You're a right cunt, you know that? Anyway, it's irrelevant, I'm doing my hair that night - whatever night it is.

Ha. You're sulking

No I'm fucking not

You are, you always do this when you're sulking. I wouldn't be surprised if you spend the day wanking in a dark room now.

Hey plan, nice one :) I knew there was a reason we hung out together

Mawsley you certainly would be welcome sweetheart. .. and actually missed the fact your name wasn't on the list as I just assumed you would be and just copied and pasted

Sorry. Too busy furiously bashing one out to write

Mawsley lol... well I was going to go through this morning and see who else needed tagging. . Have had a few things on my mind last few days... hence the last minute organisation of a meet up... so am afraid that the tag list was somewhat all over the place...

You wouldn't have known which name to use anyway!!! It might have changed again by this afternoon!!!:11:

Back
Top Bottom