What's new

Welcome Back, the Beloved Blotto Series

I'd be more than willing to road test and do a write up. My comment was more of a show of interest.. Gone right off dual coil high watt cloudbusters.. Much prefer the single coilers now
I’d been talking to @Pugs yesterday and he runs 130-200 watt builds so I gave it a go, nearly blew my head off lol. Not for me.

I think a list would keep the offer under control tbh if 40 show interest I doubt Dovpo are going to send 40 out.

Ok, trial time, first impression, I'm suprised there is no drop off in flavour fitting the coil to one side, but I honestly cant tell the difference between the two. Puff counters set to 0. See which one suffers soggy bottom first :hmm:

20210910_232558.jpg 20210910_233102.jpg 20210910_233518.jpg 20210910_233554.jpg

Your cotton tails are to short imo. They need to touch the base of the deck
I use
Ok, trial time, first impression, I'm suprised there is no drop off in flavour fitting the coil to one side, but I honestly cant tell the difference between the two. Puff counters set to 0. See which one suffers soggy bottom first :hmm:

View attachment 254262 View attachment 254263 View attachment 254264 View attachment 254265
and I use labo puff pads. But to be fair that shouldn’t make to much of a difference.

Ok the Blotto with the single coil mounted dead centre has suffered with the dreaded soggy bottom...

20210918_194534.jpg

I was a bit sceptical at first, mounting the coil over to one side, but fair play Andy, I'm not sure how but it worked, not a drop through the bottom and now re-wicked with long tails this time. Cheers @dovpo_uk my faith is restored:worship:

Ok the Blotto with the single coil mounted dead centre has suffered with the dreaded soggy bottom...

View attachment 254721

I was a bit sceptical at first, mounting the coil over to one side, but fair play Andy, I'm not sure how but it worked, not a drop through the bottom and now re-wicked with long tails this time. Cheers @dovpo_uk my faith is restored:worship:
Glad it worked for you mate. I’ve been fortunate enough to have a few Blottos so is given me time to have a play. 4mm ID 5 wraps works well in the centre but 3mm performs better moved to one side.

I would be up for testing the New Blotto. I have 2 of the other 2 versions. I do prefer the Mini being smaller the full size blotto is ok with my Odin 250c's or SX G and T class's, Legends. I have a second Dovpo Riva coming tomorrow hopefully so That would make another nice set up with the New Mini Blotto.

I would be up for testing the New Blotto. I have 2 of the other 2 versions. I do prefer the Mini being smaller the full size blotto is ok with my Odin 250c's or SX G and T class's, Legends. I have a second Dovpo Riva coming tomorrow hopefully so That would make another nice set up with the New Mini Blotto.
Thanks for the interest .

There being sent to me next week at some point so lead time 4 weeks ish .

Unfortunately the actual boxed for retail have sold out already. So these will be sample ones without the accessories pack. But tbh I doubt people would be bothered about that.

I’m talking with a non mod member about him formulating how the testers will report their findings so it can be a less biased result.

Cheers Andy

Back
Top Bottom