What's new

Welcome Back, the Beloved Blotto Series

Try cutting the legs a 4mm and pushing to the side tucked in to one of the air flows. But make sure you fluff your cotton in the juice ports.
Are you saying to give this a go to stop the soggy bottom? Happy to give it a go will try most things at least once :11:

Are you saying to give this a go to stop the soggy bottom? Happy to give it a go will try most things at least once :11:
I normally take Imodium for that tbh. Lol.

You won’t believe me but I don’t get a soggy bottom. If I’m chain vaping I’ll get a little condensation but not a leak of sorts.

DM me some pictures of your build and soggy bottom see if it’s user error

I normally take Imodium for that tbh. Lol.

You won’t believe me but I don’t get a soggy bottom. If I’m chain vaping I’ll get a little condensation but not a leak of sorts.

DM me some pictures of your build and soggy bottom see if it’s user error

Ok next time I suffer from soggy bottom I'll DM you some pics, just remember you asked for them.
:omg:

Ok next time I suffer from soggy bottom I'll DM you some pics, just remember you asked for them.
:omg:

Single and a dual both on the big Blotto
9E301EF5-C70C-4067-B668-5E7FCF97A663.jpeg

I know it’s subjective but I find it airy to a point we’re I close it 1/4 as a dual build. The coils need to be almost touching the air intakes so as not to restrict the bottom air intake.

But all I’ve vaped on for the last 12 months is the Blotto so it might just be me.
It is subjective hence why I put IMO. Tried short & long legs, high, low, close, far, 2.5/3mm & 4mm single & just didn't work for me. If everything worked for everybody we'd all vape the same gear & never make a critiscm ;)

I will speak to @dovpo_hannah i think it might be better to run a list but have the condition of feedback required.
I'd be more than willing to road test and do a write up. My comment was more of a show of interest.. Gone right off dual coil high watt cloudbusters.. Much prefer the single coilers now

So this has been released already?
Surely it would have been a better to run a test workshop before it was released?

I run my Blotto mini with a single fused clapton, pretty decent flavour but not outstanding. It would be interesting to see how this compared as it’s been designed as a single coil rta from the outset... put me down as a possible tester/reviewer :)

So this has been released already?
Surely it would have been a better to run a test workshop before it was released?

With me being on leave for 6 weeks I’m a little on the back foot.

I think retail and wholesale orders were opened on it the 26/8/21 or so.

Prior to that it was sent out as samples for review.

The work shop concept is purely for POTV as a community engagement project.

Back
Top Bottom