What's new

We're to sell vape gear

stuartd

Veteran
Anyone know of any good places to sell vape mods tried here and gumtree would use ebay but not a business seller

Anyone know of any good places to sell vape mods tried here and gumtree would use ebay but not a business seller

you can flog on ebay in the collectable section like pipes n bollox

search fleabay for "used vape" & you should see s/hand stuff up for grabs
that is where I managed to flog some new/nearly new stuff in the past say 6~9 months ago

dunno if they blocked that but hopefully you should still be able to flog some bits on there
might not get a lot for it, but worth a go I think

You don’t need to be a business seller to sell on eBay

pretty sure when I tried to flog stuff in e-cig section under the health beauty bit or something....
it said I need to be a business seller or aprroved to sell stuff with full checks not to sell u18 etc.....

so just flogged it under collectables bit - no hassle
(ebay member since about 2002)

pretty sure when I tried to flog stuff in e-cig section under the health beauty bit or something....
it said I need to be a business seller or aprroved to sell stuff with full checks not to sell u18 etc.....

so just flogged it under collectables bit - no hassle
(ebay member since about 2002)

Adjustments.JPG

This is where I put them [emoji106]

you can flog on ebay in the collectable section like pipes n bollox

search fleabay for "used vape" & you should see s/hand stuff up for grabs
that is where I managed to flog some new/nearly new stuff in the past say 6~9 months ago

dunno if they blocked that but hopefully you should still be able to flog some bits on there
might not get a lot for it, but worth a go I think

View attachment 200929
This is where I put them [emoji106]

as I said pipes n bollox in collectables section blah x 3
is where you get directed to if you search "used vape"

new e-cig stuff or where ebay tries to suggest you list is in health beauty - ecig section
then tells you gotta be certified etc.....

bang in used vape & you get this......
Screenshot from 2019-09-21 17-50-25.png

as I said - that is where you can flog stuff if not certified

You don’t need to be a business seller to sell on eBay
When selling ecig gear you do. Something to do with having something in place the age of the buyer to make sure your not selling to underage.

But like the post above says, you can list it under that catergory :2thumbsup:

eBay and Paypal fees are the killer but also protect you and seller

What are the eBay fees? Is it something like 20%? I seem to remember looking into putting some bits on there, and the fees put me right off :eek:

Back
Top Bottom