What's new

Does re-selling exist anymore?

I assume you don't think I mean as a side line?
I just biy the odd bit of fairly high end kit, ( last thing I bought was a armor mech and engine), and sell the odd bit that has fallen out of my favour ( last thing I sold was a vaperz cloud hog xl and a valhalla), generally I prefer to sell on here but the market is small ( I have a tattered sq squonk on here and ebay but nobody wants it anywhere I put it lol)

Fwiw to sell on ebay don't categorise it as ebay prompts you, the second it has a brand on it you can't sell it! List under collectibles, smoking and tobaciana, shisha pipes, and make the description loose so the search will find it, but not so it gets flagged
So for eg if I was selling the armor mech and engine

I might title "armor mech mod and engine, not dna, billet or aio "
This way anyone searching any of the words "mech, mod, dna, aio, billet box" will maybe find the ad ( which even though it seems a broad spectrum, in reality a lot of these viewers are looking for high end hand built vaping gear (imo)
I would stear clear of using any words like "vape" (obviously), but also "rda"
This is perhaps a part of what some of the dealers who are always selling second hand gear do I think anyway

In terms of buying , or finding ( 99% of my activity)

Kind of the same in reverse, I search, "mech mod" "squonk mod" "dna mod" "stabwood mod" things like that, maybe "purge mod" "mcm mod" "mrn" "vicious ant" etc
Even if that search in itself may not take me where I want something, it may take me to a seller that has something else I might fancy, or somebody (like minded ) may have done the same but viewed something somewhere I haven't found, which I am sure with the way computers work, then makes it more likely to "pop up" for me. (Ebay used to have a "people also viewed subsection(basically a similar methodology in my mind)

Anyhow, you can see I am a million miles from "expert" on how to get round ebay, I don't imagine there is much info in this post that can't be sussed from a day or so of perseverance tbh

Back
Top Bottom