What's new

What’s in your Billet Today?

EC79D772-CB94-4BEF-A8EC-C8E33F22208D.jpeg
Mf bridge with .5 ceramics and prime Vapes tropical. First time using these coils and so far so good. Obviously not for mtl but have popped a couple of orings around the base to reduce the airflow and although it’s a very loose mtl I’m getting some decent flavour so far. Much much better than the drizzle coils but sadly I lose that perfect draw I get with the mtl kit

View attachment 194139
Mf bridge with .5 ceramics and prime Vapes tropical. First time using these coils and so far so good. Obviously not for mtl but have popped a couple of orings around the base to reduce the airflow and although it’s a very loose mtl I’m getting some decent flavour so far. Much much better than the drizzle coils but sadly I lose that perfect draw I get with the mtl kit

Yep, it's frustrating. Same here. .5 ohm coil is just about ok for MTL, but as you say, it's loosey.

I absolutely adore the 0.7 coil by Artery (LQC) it's basically a Nautilus coil but on steroids and ceramic...

I'm gonna bosh one in the BB next time I get some.

TMNBB (Green) has a Vape Shell and Botany Bay.
RPG has an Exocet and Monster Melons
Ratty has a Vape Shell and El Diablo Lime Cupcake.

SXK with SXK Exocet, built with five 2.5mm spaced wraps of Coilology MTL Fused Clapton, 30/40g Ni80. The juice is my home brewed Chai Latte, 77VG 3mg

With massive thanks to @TartanSpartan for patiently answering all my questions and loaning me his beater, also to @Lee for the drip tip and @Vapaneezer Scrooge for the helpful sealing guide.
Final thanks to all who have posted in the Billet Box subforum - I've read every word in the past 20 days, even the creepy MTL stuff. :)
The Billet is the best pod system on the market.
BB.jpg

SXK with SXK Exocet, built with five 2.5mm spaced wraps of Coilology MTL Fused Clapton, 30/40g Ni80. The juice is my home brewed Chai Latte, 77VG 3mg

With massive thanks to @TartanSpartan for patiently answering all my questions and loaning me his beater, also to @Lee for the drip tip and @Vapaneezer Scrooge for the helpful sealing guide.
Final thanks to all who have posted in the Billet Box subforum - I've read every word in the past 20 days, even the creepy MTL stuff. :)
View attachment 194326
Glad you’re enjoying it. It was a total game changer for me when the rather excellent @rew leant me his to try and subsequently buy. I then sold everything I had vapewise to buy an authentic. Not regretted a second of it.

View attachment 194326

Looking good bud [emoji1303]

I absolutely adore the 0.7 coil by Artery (LQC) it's basically a Nautilus coil but on steroids and ceramic...

I'm gonna bosh one in the BB next time I get some.

Just got some of these to try on your recommendation @Hugget and they are very good so far, dug out my Nautilus 2 and filled it with some Black Note I forgot about 18w and it’s lovely, I’ll try on in my BB when the other coil dies.

Glad you’re enjoying it. It was a total game changer for me when the rather excellent @rew leant me his to try and subsequently buy. I then sold everything I had vapewise to buy an authentic. Not regretted a second of it.
There's not much better in vaping than finding your sweetspot in a set up, I can understand all the enthusiasm for the BB. For me, it works as a carry around device, the form factor is excellent and it ticks all my boxes for an advanced pod. I won't be selling up my SXminis and Aromamizers any time soon as that's where my sweetspot lies.

I would like an authentic but given the price/availability issues it would have to be a used one, where someone has already thrown wads of cash at it. Spending £500-£600 on a carry around or beater doesn't really suit my purpose.

All those tempting bloody accessories though ... :)

Back
Top Bottom