What's new

What a week (idiot and also ceiling collapsed)

Those breasts The last sentence
surprise.gif

bat.JPG

Good idea! Just lob it through the roof instead of having to open the door why didn’t I think of that lol!

On a serious note though, how do I get the cells out of the cuboid and cuboid? They slid in quite easily but nope. Mod is holding them all for dear life- I’m more interested in getting the ones out of the one that didn’t have the accident though.

I must admit this is probably due to me now, I might not have noticed a tear or similar that I would have before
Sorry I don’t know the device so it’s difficult for me to say.

it’s possible that you could use some ejuice or wd40 and put some drops down the side of the batteries then try and shake them out while tapping the base of the mod on the palm of your hand. . But note only a few drops so it doesn’t leak into the device itself. There are some Dovpo devices I’d happily do this on as I know how they are put together but without knowing your device I couldn’t be 100% sure the liquid would get onto the board.

If you struggle I’ll be happy to have a look at it for you.

Take 1 towel and roll it as tight as you can and a pillow to catch the cells. Place the roll in front of the pillow and hold the mod with cells facing downwards!
Slam your hand downwards so your wrist hits the roll the mod will stop but conservation of momentum says the cells will try to keep moving forward and should come loose!
Same principle as a car wreck! Everything inside tries to keep going forward when the car stops!

first off yes, there was a leak for a long time. Them being up there and the bangs etc just caused the plasterboard to finally give up the ghost- it’s just been prioritising and we needed to eat, but is our fault for not getting it done quicker.

Secondly needle nose pliers aren’t getting enough grip on the wrap, it’s just destroyed them.

I am going to try the advice on getting the board off and see if I can get them out. The wraps have been fine for ages in all my other mods, but the cuboid likes to eat them it seems

Think I would try a mist of WD40 n the battery that you think will be easier. Once you have one the other should come too

Back
Top Bottom