What's new

What are you really missing.

Been looking through some vendors earlier, some of the sellers on eBay are just rip off merchants although one or 2 have some real bargains, got my Proton and Veneno at good prices compared to what some of the vendors are charging so it's swings and roundabouts really

Been looking through some vendors earlier, some of the sellers on eBay are just rip off merchants although one or 2 have some real bargains, got my Proton and Veneno at good prices compared to what some of the vendors are charging so it's swings and roundabouts really

When using ebay look for >

99.9% Positive Feedback and close to, also 111,044 sold / See Feedback - do read some of the Feedback.

When using ebay look for >

99.9% Positive Feedback and close to, also 111,044 sold / See Feedback - do read some of the Feedback.
I have been on eBay since it almost began lol, I know I am buying something that is new to me but I am quite capable of knowing when to and when not to buy something, juice I have bought has been from 88Vape and the 2 mods I bought were really cheap, infact the Innokin Proton I bought was almost £20 cheaper than some of the vendors that I have looked at, plus I pay using paypal which protects your purchases plus you have the eBay money back guarantee and that alone takes the risk out of buying things, The only thing I don't like on Ebay is when you tick UK only then buy something that says UK and it is coming from China, but ebay are clamping down on that too, so no need to worry about if I am going to be ripped off. I am from Yorkshire and we know how to look after our brass :)

Also it's only money I am saving from not buying tobacco so it's more or less win win :)

Good news. :(

There's plenty of good news around.

Groups in the middle east are still throwing bombs at each other because they pray wrong (or something).

North Korea is still throwing bombs at the sea because the sea looked at them funny (or something).

The US is lowering vehicle efficiency requirements in an effort to support the oil industry.

The Chinese government is looking at approving a cv19 treatment (made of farmed bear bile, ground goat horn and secret herbs).

The president of Brazil stated "we all die sometime, face this virus like fucking men and get back to work".

Erm, yeah...

I have been on eBay since it almost began lol, I know I am buying something that is new to me but I am quite capable of knowing when to and when not to buy something, juice I have bought has been from 88Vape and the 2 mods I bought were really cheap, infact the Innokin Proton I bought was almost £20 cheaper than some of the vendors that I have looked at, plus I pay using paypal which protects your purchases plus you have the eBay money back guarantee and that alone takes the risk out of buying things, The only thing I don't like on Ebay is when you tick UK only then buy something that says UK and it is coming from China, but ebay are clamping down on that too, so no need to worry about if I am going to be ripped off. I am from Yorkshire and we know how to look after our brass :)

The problem is that a decent proportion of the stuff that is cheaper is that it's cheaper because it's counterfeit.

And some of the stuff that's more expensive is counterfeit.

I'm not talking about the (dubious subject of) clones or 1:1 copies - I mean actual fake products.

I did a stripdown of an eleaf pico not long back, it might be of interest to you...

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...ng-ecigs/threads/pico-genuine-vs-fake.188560/

Sold as genuine.

Back
Top Bottom