What's new

What are you really missing.

@pdg I know all about fakes and people passing them on as genuine and I know it is a major problem and not just vaping gear but almost anything, if this Proton or Veneno is fake then I will eat my hat, so to speak. There are genuine sellers on ebay and it's a shame that the genuine sellers are branded with the same iron that fake sellers are branded with. I must of been lucky because I haven't bought anything that is fake though in all honesty I know people who have and the copies or fakes are usually very poor quality which most people can spot almost straight away. I do understand what your saying but I have a bit more faith in the people that have sold me things in the past infact I actually have made a few friends who were and are sellers on ebay. In my humble opinion it's the minority of sellers and not the majority of sellers that sell fake gear.

Sleep (on call 24/7). My family (all the local ones are self isolating). Brown rice.

the job i was supposed to be starting at Heathrow airport guess im in for a long wait now :( :3dmad:

Probably missing seeing my Mum the most. Saw her end of January last. She lives up near Leeds. Had to cancel going up to see her twice in the run up to this lockdown. Was meant to be taking her away on 17th for a week to the Highlands but that's obviously cancelled. Usually see her every couple of weeks.

Very worried about her as she is just recovering from Cancer, was given the all clear January 6th but is still taking a cocktail of medication and aches/pains from two quick rounds of surgery in December.

Haha im very tactile and Portuguese so we love to talk and touch lol.
Its just weird not having people physically around u, u know?

I knew that would raise some eyebrows lol
Still carrying the physical & mental scares [emoji15][emoji23]

Haha im very tactile and Portuguese so we love to talk and touch lol.
Its just weird not having people physically around u, u know?

I knew that would raise some eyebrows lol

Not here it doesn't, I've always been hands on, sort of like touchy feely sensitive bloke type of thing. I'm clueless when people go on about manning up, wtf is that?

Back
Top Bottom